Dormagen, Germany – One-man studio birdboy games proudly announces the release and immediate availability of Super Color Cannon 1.1.3 for iOS and Android, a beautifully simple color based arcade game with a driving soundtrack requiring pitch-perfect timing and lightning-fast reflexes. Players take control of a cannon with adjustable shot color shooting down an endless stream of falling crystals with matching colored shots. A progress system rewards skillful play with trophies and level ups, unlocking powerful cannon upgrades, exchangeable cannon parts and an increasing bonus score multiplier.
Super Color Cannon’s basics are easily grasped within the first seconds of play: tapping on the left half of the screen rotates the cannon and changes the currently selected color while tapping on the right fires a shot. Additional complexity comes in form of a moving light beam rewarding perfectly timed shots that successively hit crystals while they overlap the beam. Mastering the art of hitting on the light beam is key to progress in Super Color Cannon and climbing the Game Center Leaderboards.
* Easy to learn basics: tap on the left side of the screen to rotate your cannon, tap on the right side to shoot
* Hard to master: successive hits on the combo line increase your multiplier and yield EXP
* Collect 15 trophies to gain powerful upgrades for your cannon like a time slowing crystal or a defensive shield
* Level up your cannon to add a bonus multiplier to your score and unlock new visual components
* Compete on the Game Center leaderboards and unlock Game Center achievements
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 38 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Super Color Cannon 1.1.3 is Free featuring one in-app purchase for disabling ads priced at $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies). The game is available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. There is also an Android version available on Google Play. For further information, please contact David Simon.
David Simon is creating games and art going by the name of birdboy games. He is an independent Designer and Game Developer located in Germany near Cologne. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 David Simon. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- WaterField unveils the Ranger iPhone X Case – A Unique Leather Holster - October 17, 2017
- Augmented Reality App, AR Flashcards Reaches 1 Million Downloads - October 16, 2017
- The New Mailbutler Beta – The Email Assistant for Gmail and Apple Mail - October 16, 2017