Bickfaya, Lebanon – The Software Hub is pleased to announce the release of Screenshot Auto-Rename 1.3, an important update to the company’s easy-to-use screenshot capturing utility for OS X. Developed specifically for Mac users who frequently snap screenshots, Screenshot Auto-Rename will name your screenshot according to the snapped window’s name, or alternatively gives you the option to manually choose the destination folder and rename the screenshot before it is saved. If you don’t want to save the screenshot, you can snap it directly to your clipboard.
Screenshot Auto-Rename offers a smart set of preferences that allows you to control the format of the screenshot name, and add versioning for the file by either using the traditional MACOSX date and time method or a date and version number. It also allows you to control your default screenshot destination folder and format (PNG, JPG, GIF, TIFF, PDF).
Features at a glance:
* Manually name your screenshot before saving
* Control where to save your screenshot rather than on the Desktop
* Automatically share your screenshots by saving to a shared folder, DropBox
* Select from a range of image formats: JPG, GIF, TIFF, PNG and PDF
Easily customize your screenshot name:
* Add prefix or custom code to screenshot names
* Set a fixed name for your screen shots or automatically name according to the front window name
* Add combination of date, time stamp and version numbers or none
* Set the date / time stamp after the prefix or at end of the file name
A user friendly interface allows you to either access screenshot commands through the icon on the menu bar, or use the Mac OS X standard screenshot shortcuts. Screenshot Auto-Rename will also facilitate advertising agencies’ tasks as well as development, beta testing, and publishing teams by streamlining their workflow and saving their screenshots into shared folders.
In version 1.3, users can now select their default folder. No more screenshot clutter for Mac users or having to open several images before reaching your required screenshot. Use Screenshot Auto-Rename and save time.
* OS X 10.6 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 1.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Screenshot Auto-Rename 1.3 is $5.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Productivity category. Promo codes are available to members of the press. For more information, please contact Joseph Abi Raad.
The Software Hub is a software consultancy company specialized in assisting companies in defining, setting and implementing software solutions and running quality controls. With over 27 years of experience in software development, we provide professional solutions for document management, publishing, font creation and document protection. We are experts in developing XTensions for QuarkXPress and developing Arabic fonts. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 The Software Hub. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, OS X and the Mac platform are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- A Pay It Forward startup triggers a wave of kindness in the US - December 14, 2017
- Math Classroom Challenge 1.12 – manual Math Panels - December 14, 2017
- ISS tracker Sat Seeker relaunches as Free App - December 14, 2017