Winnipeg, Canada – Announcing today that Journo Travel Co. has just launched an update to its popular travel journal app ‘Journo’ to include an easy-to-use custom keyboard so clients can create more beautiful and unique stories of their travels and adventures. With near unlimited text and font formatting, Journo has become the best place to document memories that clients never want to forget.
A few of the new entry improvements our clients love:
* A more zen keyboard that opens and closes with a simple swipe
* One tap to view the custom keyboard page that houses all new font options, including alignment, bullets, color, type style and size
* The new ability to hyperlink words and sentences directly in a Journo entry
There is no better time for clients to record their memories from all around the world, and now the potential is truly endless.
With a track record of over 10 million users in the Founder’s previous company, Journo was built out of a need for a way to better remember people’s travels. Beginning as frustration over not being able to describe a strikingly red sunset in his paper journal while aboard his sailboat in the Bahamas, company Founder Dane Homenick put together an amazing team to create the Journo Travel Journal.
Journo believes that life isn’t meant to be lived on the couch. It’s meant to be an absolute thrill – an adventure that people will look back on at the end of their days with pride. It’s Journo’s mission to help their incredible community better remember their travels and adventures with auto-route-tracking, printable mementos, collaborative Journos, and more.
* iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
* iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3
* iPod touch (fifth generation)
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 98.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Journo 1.2.6 is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Travel category and is available free with a 14-day free trial (no credit card required). Clients will retain access to their account forever, can view their friend’s Journos, and will continue to have their data stored. In order to continue to document and add content to their account, clients will need an active subscription. Subscriptions start at $4.99 (USD) per month, with discounts for signing up to extended terms. Interviews are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website you represent when making your request. For media assets or inquiries, please contact Dane Homenick.
Founded in 2015, Journo Travel Co. is a mobile development company whose mission it is to help their community travel more, for less money, and remember it better. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015-2017 Journo Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Mellel 4.1 introduces DOCX support, Tracking, Word Spacing, and more - March 19, 2018
- Ethiopian Airlines partners Magzter to offer Unlimited Magazine Reading - March 19, 2018
- Dejal Time Out 2.4 Adds Statistics and More Options - March 19, 2018