Paris, France – Edoki Academy, a French education start-up, is proud to announce today the release of Montessori Preschool 1.1.1, a new generation of apps: a monthly or yearly subscription with a 1 month free trial period. Do you remember feeling excited to receive your subscription magazine in the mail every month? Montessori Preschool re-creates this feeling. It is an enchanting and engaging sandbox app that children will love to spend time in and with the subscription comes new activities added regularly! Digital subscription works exactly like other subscriptions: as a subscriber, you can access the whole content of the app and you get regular updates for free. Parents who like to “try before they buy” have a 30-day free trial period.
* Monthly: $4.99/month + 1st month free
* Yearly: $3.33/month (30% off) + 1st month free
* Also exists in Premium version: $89.99
The app is divided into 4 sections:
* A virtual school with cute interactive characters for hours of free play
* A math room with Montessori based activities to learn to count from 0 to 9 999
* An early literacy room to learn to read & write
* An arts, creativity & logic room to draw, learn colors, practice critical thinking and play music
* More than 100 different activities covering subjects like: math, early Literacy, coding, arts and practical life.
* 1 month 100% Free
* A parental dashboard to keep track of children’s progress (up to 40 different children)
* A monthly “tip” containing a learning activity to do at home
* Access to the Apple TV version (when purchased on iOS)
* Dedicated support email & website with more content
* The content in English, Chinese & French
Designed by certified Montessori teachers with years of classroom experience, Montessori Preschool is a fun child-centered app divided in 4 subjects: Math, Early literacy, Arts and Practical Life. You’ll absolutely love the enchanting graphic design and educational content, it is just the perfect app for children from 3 to 7 years old.
In Montessori Preschool, children can enjoy exactly the same daily activities as in a regular preschool, they can play the mini-games, they can interact with cute avatars and they can customize their school using the points earned while playing. Parents/teachers benefit from a tailor-made dashboard that tracks each child’s progress and suggests the next activity.
* A comprehensive Montessori 3-7 years old environment to learn by doing
* Monthly updates and new content to make the app forever captivating!
* 4 broad areas of learning grounded in the fundamentals of Montessori: self-correction, autonomy, self-confidence and adaptability
* A fun “reward” system for increased motivation
Whether you are a newcomer to the world of Montessori, or a seasoned student, Montessori Preschool is sure to take each learner on an enthralling journey!
Our math curriculum covers learning to count, recognize numbers, trace them… from zero to 1 million. Introduction to addition and subtraction using Montessori materials are also available.
In a Montessori classroom, early literacy starts before learning to read. Children are exposed to sounds and train their ear to identify them before putting a name on a letter. In the Early Literacy class, children can start with fun sound games like “I spy” and move all the way to reading comprehension.
Arts, Logic & creativity:
Our Arts class includes an introduction to colors (primary and secondary) as well as many games using colors and shapes. We also offer a pre-coding game, reasoning games and music games to discover pitches, rhythm and nursery rhymes.
Because children this age love to reproduce everyday activities done by adults, Maria Montessori included a range of activities like dusting, taking care of plants, cleaning a mirror or washing clothes. Montessori Preschool welcomes users in a digital school with lockers, a corridor full of daily responsibilities or discoveries.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 334 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Montessori Preschool 1.1.1 is Free (with in-app purchases) and available worldwide in English, Chinese and French through the App Store in the Education category. There is also an Android version available on Google Play. Subscription is $4.99 (USD) a month or $39.99/year (30% off). The first month is free. For more information, please contact Valerie Touze.
Founded by Montessori teachers who have had years of classroom experience with hundreds of children, Edoki Academy is determined to offer qualitative educational apps on iPad and iPhone. Their objective is to provide parents and teachers Montessori based apps to use at home or at school. The Montessori Method relies on building autonomy and self-confidence by letting children do by themselves and offering them self-correcting materials to manipulate and respecting their individual rhythm. Edoki Academy, Unique Montessori Apps. Copyright (C) 2017 Edoki Academy. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Peter Arnell has excepted to be a judge on Archisketch Drawing Contest - February 23, 2018
- FxFactory Releases Rips Plugins for Final Cut Pro X - February 23, 2018
- Prizmo Go 2.0 hits the App Store – Instant Text OCR for iPhone and iPad - February 22, 2018