Minsk, Belarus – Independent developer, Alexey Khutorschikov today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Desqueeze 1.5, an important update to his popular photo editing solution for iPhone, that lets amateurs and professionals reformat, resize and de-squeeze a batch of photos and videos using presets or custom size up to 8192 px and 4k respectively. Settings includes compression format, size in pixels, percent and ratio, resizing options, photo dpi and video bitrate. All processed photos and videos are automatically saved to app-specific albums and are available for sharing on results screen even after app reloads. Version 1.5 brings a lot of changes including the ability to create/edit/use Templates, more thoughtful and clear user interface, improved sharing and stability.
Author and developer, Alex said, “I don’t like apps with limited functionality, like square or discrete resizing apps. They solve tasks partially or temporarily and force to spend extra time and money on a new app in any non-standard situation. I wanted to make an app without limitations… and I made it”
Pixel size in Desqueeze app can be set using presets or manual input in the range from 1 x 1 px to 8192 x 8192 px for photos and from 16 x 16 px to 3840 x 2160 px for videos. Percent and Aspect Ratio size modes complement the application toolkit and can be very useful in some cases. When pixel auto width or auto height used total size is calculated during processing depending on original size. App uses direct, reverse or square size for each item based on its shape and size options. Resizing methods allows to vary result within the same size to better meet customer requirements. For example, Stretch method can resolve anamorphic de-squeeze with any aspect ratio.
Templates can significantly speed up the workflow for repetitive and routine tasks. Desqueeze allows to save photo and video settings as a template and use it many times in future. Custom templates can be edited when necessary. In addition, the app has built-in templates, which can also be used for photo and video processing.
The entire album, regardless of content, can be selected for processing and further sharing. All results are automatically saved to the Photo Library in “Dsqz photos” and “Dsqz videos” albums, originals can be found in “Dsqz originals” album. The app allows to enter a unique base name before sharing a group of photos and videos to avoid name conflicts.
* Compress to JPEG, PNG, TIFF image format and MP4, MOV, M4V video format
* Batch resize and de-squeeze images up to 8192 x 8192 px and videos up to 3840 x 2160 px
* Batch resize and de-squeeze images and videos using size in percent and aspect ratio
* Detect Landscape, Square, Portrait orientation to resize properly
* Choose Stretch, Ratio Clip or Ratio Fit resizing method
* Create, edit and use Templates for repetitive and routine tasks
* Autosave to app-specific albums in the photo library
* Share results by Email, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, etc.
* Show pixel size of photos and videos in the lists
* Show preview, total size, aspect ratio and squeeze factor while editing
* View photos and play videos in full size
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.4 or later
* 4.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Desqueeze 1.5 is free, and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo and Video category. Some features require upgrade to PRO version, which is available as in-app purchase for $2.99 USD (or an equivalent amount in other currencies), but during the first week after release it will be available with 66% discount for $0.99 USD (or an equivalent amount in other currencies).
Desqueeze was created in 2015 in Minsk, Belarus by Alexey Khutorschikov, Lead iOS/Web developer, who last three years specialises on photo editing solutions for iPhone/iPad/iPod, such as Crop-Size app. The basic idea was to create simple app, that can greatly facilitate life of owners of anamorphic optics. This idea has grown up and has become complete flexible solution. It is great for both amateurs and professionals, who needs fast and simple way to change size of photos and videos using iPhone/iPod. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 Alexey Khutorschikov. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- MacX DVD Ripper Mac Free Edition – Updated for New DVD Movies - August 19, 2017
- B-Eng releases File Manager Pro 1.4 – Dual Panel File Manager for OS X - August 18, 2017
- Solus 3 Released Budgie, GNOME and MATE - August 17, 2017