Red Giant 24-Hour Flash Sale – 25% Off Shooter Suite 13 & PluralEyes 4.1June 29, 2017
Portland, Oregon – Today, for 24 hours only, Red Giant will be running a Flash Sale to celebrate the five-year anniversary of Red Giant PluralEyes, the indispensable tool for syncing audio/video in seconds. Red Giant will be offering 25% off* on both PluralEyes 4.1 and Shooter Suite 13 in the Red Giant online store for the next 24 hours, from 10am PDT (1pm EDT) on Thursday, June 29th to 10am PDT (1pm EDT) on Friday, June 30th.
The PluralEyes and Shooter Suite 25% off Flash Sale includes:
* Full licenses
* Academic Store (already 50% off)
To activate the 25%-off discount, use code FIVEYEARS. Sale ends June 30, 2017 at 10am PDT.
Celebrating Five Years of Red Giant PluralEyes:
Red Giant PluralEyes is the fastest, most accurate audio/video sync tool on the market and a key component of the Red Giant Shooter Suite. New features in PluralEyes 4.1 include:
* A new automated, effortless user experience
* Instant feedback, including messages and color coding
* Sync with PluralEyes directly in Adobe Premiere Pro
* Drag and drop with automatic device detection
* Automatic Drift Correction, which fixes the mismatch of A/V in long clips
* Music video workflow
* A full license of PluralEyes 4.1 is available for just $225 (usually $299) and an upgrade is just $75 (usually $99)
Shooter Suite 13.0: Essential Tools for Today’s Filmmakers:
Red Giant Shooter Suite is a set of tools that gives filmmakers the freedom to shoot their way, with the confidence that footage will make it from camera to editing timeline safe, sound and in sync. With powerful automation and workflow capabilities, creatives can offload, analyze, touch up and synchronize digital media destined for post with confidence and ease. Tools in the Red Giant Shooter Suite include:
* PluralEyes 4.1: The best, fastest and most accurate audio/video sync tool
* Offload 1.0: Simple & reliable backup of your footage in the field
* Instant 4K: Upconvert video to 4K resolution and other high-resolution formats
* Frames 1.1: Deinterlace your older footage and convert it to 24P
* A full license of Shooter Suite 13 is available for just $300 (usually $399) and an upgrade is just $75 (usually $99)
The Red Pledge:
Red Pledge is Red Giant’s commitment to customer happiness, with no purchasing hassles. Learn about the Red Pledge guarantee at the Red Pledge page.
Purchase Red Giant PluralEyes 4.1 or Shooter Suite 13 with upgrades and full licenses.
* Red Giant PluralEyes 4.1
* Red Giant Shooter Suite 13
* The sale does not include the Red Giant Volume Program for business and organizations. To learn more about getting a great deal on five or more licenses of Red Giant products, see the Red Giant Volume Program page.
For additional help, please contact the Red Giant support team with any questions. To learn more about Red Giant products, please visit the Red Giant product page. Members of the media are invited to review any products or suites from Red Giant. For more information or to request a product review kit, please contact Anya Nelson.
Red Giant is a software company made up of talented artists and technologists who collaborate to create unique tools for filmmakers, editors, VFX artists, and motion designers. Our company culture is focused on finding balance between work and life “we call it “the double bottom line.” this philosophy helps us ignore complexity in favor of building simple tools that yield giant results. Over the last decade, our products (like Magic Bullet, Trapcode and PluralEyes) have become the standard in film and broadcast post-production. With over 200,000 users, it’s nearly impossible to watch 20 minutes of TV without seeing our software in use. From our experiences as artists and filmmakers, we aspire to not only provide tools for artists, but inspiration as well. Watch our films, learn from over 200 free tutorials, or try our software. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 Red Giant. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.