Taipei, Taiwan – From now until the 4th of July, QuinnScape will be celebrating the birthday of the United States with a special sale of its popular travel app, Packing Pro. For a limited time only, the app can be purchased for only $1.99, down 33% from its regular price of $2.99.
During the eight years that Packing Pro has been on Apple’s App Store, it has been highlighted several times. Currently, it can be found in the “Travel Survival Kit” and “Travel Expenses” promotions. It has also ranked at #1 for iPads and #2 for iPhones in the U.S. App Store’s Travel section. Besides Apple, Packing Pro has also been recognized by CNN, WSJ, BBC, The New York Times, Expedia and Budget Travel, and has earned glowing reviews on major tech and app blogs (Gizmodo, Mashable, Macworld, CNET and iPhone Life, among others).
Packing Pro is a mobile travel packing list app that features unlimited, 100% customizable packing lists, an extensive, yet flexible, catalog, handy sample lists, iCloud auto-sync and various list sharing options. A host of special functions include:
* Multi-item selection from catalog for speedy list building
* Multi-item editing for easy list and catalog management
* Collapsable categories with floating headers and running item tallies
* List sorting & filtering by packing status, priority, need to buy, bag and/or person
* Item, weight and value totals and subtotals
* Item images to eliminate any confusion – never again pack the wrong item
* Item and list alerts for user-set reminders
* Email export for file sharing
* Wireless printing
* Fully customized device support for all sizes of iPhone, iPod touch & iPad
* Full multi-lingual support for English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Japanese & Chinese
Besides the core features listed above (which are also present in the basic Packing (+TO DO!) app), Packing Pro also gives its users the following Pro-level features:
* iCloud auto-syncing support
* Expert packing list wizard that can “automagically” create a list
* Email, iTunes, AirDrop, Dropbox & Box file sharing, backup and out-of-app editing support
* Customized design (themes, layout, fonts, colors, textures)
* Double-sized Master Catalog with over 800 items and to-do tasks
* Twice as many sample lists
* Smart Search (lists & catalog)
Celebrate the 4th of July with QuinnScape and its popular travel app. At 33% off its regular price, Packing Pro is definitely a steal, and just in time for summer vacation. Check it out today!
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 16.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Packing Pro 12.2 is available for purchase worldwide on the iPhone & iPad App Store for a special, limited price of only $1.99 (USD), or the equivalent in local currency. The basic Packing (+TO DO!) sells for $0.99 (USD). Promo codes are available to members of the press. For more information, please contact Quinn Genzel.
Since its founding in October 2008, QuinnScape has been managed by Quinn Genzel. Quinn is best known for his popular, top-ranking travel packing apps: Packing (+TO DO!) and Packing Pro. Packing Pro has been recognized by Apple, CNN, WSJ, BBC, National Geographic, Budget Travel, Fodor’s, CNET, Macworld and a host of others as one of their top apps for traveling. Other app created by Quinn include a grocery shopping list app (Shopping Pro), nature appreciation apps (iLove Nature and iLove Birds), 3D VR action games (R.I.P and Ghost Buddy) and high-quality puzzles (the aQ’s Pro Slider Puzzle series). Copyright (C) 2008-2017 QuinnScape. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Now following through with family into Live gaming video facebook youtube.
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Noodlesoft Releases Hazel 4.3 With Mojave Support - September 24, 2018
- Pterm for Mac 9.1.0 has been released - September 24, 2018
- Chroniric XIX Brings Time-travelling Adventures to Mobile, Launches Sept. 27 - September 24, 2018