Mons, Belgium – Creaceed today releases Hydra 4.1, a new version of their popular HDR app for Mac OS X. Hydra enables the creation of HDR images (high dynamic range) based on pictures taken with exposure shifts (varying brightness) or alternatively from a single RAW or JPEG image. Hydra is fully optimised for Metal and macOS Sierra, and offers a simple user experience as well as more advanced options such as a precise image alignment or ghost removal along with a real-time preview at full scale.
Hydra 4.1 features an improved tone mapper with a new color grading technique. This technique allows more vivid colors & contrast, even with default rendering settings, that lets users create images with even more drama. More vibrant colors was the number one requested feature since the launch of the app last year.
All features of this release:
* New color grading technique
* New Vibrancy tool available in the tone mapper
* Improved local contrast rendering that now reveals more details in the image
* Correction of a crash occurring on Macs with older discrete GPUs
* Finer-grained GPU memory allocation limits to accommodate with a wider range of Macs
* Mac running macOS El Capitan (10.11) or Sierra (10.12)
* Modern GPU recommended (Metal compatibility)
* 22.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Hydra 4.1 is available worldwide starting June 29th 2017 both directly through the Creaceed website or from the Mac App Store, and is localized in 9 languages. The application can be tried out by downloading a trial version from the Creaceed website. The trial is full-featured and is not time limited, but it will render a watermark in exported images. Hydra 4.1 can be purchased for $24.99 for a limited time instead of the regular price of $49.99 (USD). For more information, please contact Tessa Cino.
Creaceed is a Belgian company that makes apps, focusing on image processing technologies in the fields of document scanning, note taking, photo and video processing. Their other apps like Hydra (iOS), Carbo (iOS), and Prizmo (Mac/iOS) have been recognized on multiple occasions. Copyright 2008-2017 Creaceed. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh, iOS, macOS, iPhone, iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- A Pay It Forward startup triggers a wave of kindness in the US - December 14, 2017
- Math Classroom Challenge 1.12 – manual Math Panels - December 14, 2017
- ISS tracker Sat Seeker relaunches as Free App - December 14, 2017