HDRtist NX 1.1 for macOS – Next generation HDR softwareJune 29, 2017
Hengchun, Taiwan – Ohanaware Co., Ltd. today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of HDRtist NX 1.1, an important feature update to their latest High Dynamic Range Imaging software for OS X. HDRtist NX is the third installment in the HDRtist series of applications that Ohanaware started in 2009. NX is the absolute latest and most advanced version to date, featuring brand new technology and functionality that Ohanaware have been refining in the last 7 years.
What’s new in HDRtist NX 1.1?
* Supports RAW images from Apple’s “Photos” application: Now customers you can simply drag and drop RAW images from Photos into HDRtist NX, whereas previously there was no way to obtain RAW images from Photos.
* New RAW processor: The new processor in HDRtist NX 1.1 extracts more details and better quality images from RAW images.
* New “Color Temperature” processor: Which generates more natural results, while still be able to adjust in two dimensions. Existing images can be upgraded to the new processor.
* Now uses OAK2017 and OCIKit2017: The very latest shared code between all Ohanaware applications, which give optimizations and help to reduce issues.
* Optimizations: Several processing modules have been replaced with highly optimized versions and newer code, helping to reduce the time it takes to process HDR images. More is coming.
* Fixed a bug with Split View on some Retina displays. Fixed a bug that was preventing diagnostic information from being included in Support e-mails.
What makes HDRtist NX so special?
* Turbo charged 128-Bit image processing with high precision, utilizing multi-core processors & accelerated graphics hardware
* Next generation futuristic interface, making the application feel like it’s directly from a modern science fiction movie
* Large live editor with split view, providing near real time performance while the images are being edited
* 1-Click Styles, allow the customer to pick and choose one of our pre-made styles. Alternatively customers can create and share their own
* Master slider (with 4 settings) and fine grained control, give customers a single slider to help choose their look, while still giving access to the individual elements
* Multiple exposures, single images and even iPhone HDRs can be used with HDRtist NX
* Built-in online sharing, so customers can quickly share their images on their favorite social media sites
* Editable HDR images, when images are saved in the HDRtist NX format, customers can re-edit their HDRs without having to start all over again
* Ohanaware’s Magic effect version 3.0, helps to boost the luminosity, vibrance and reduce minor imperfections of an image
* Supports “Drag & Drop” from Apple’s “Photos” photo organizing application
* Tested with HDR images upto 101 megapixel in size
* macOS 10.10 “Yosemite” or newer (macOS 10.11 “El Capitan” recommended)
* 4GB of RAM minimum (8GB-16GB or higher recommended)
* Core 2 Duo based Macs should be running 10.11 “El Capitan” or newer (due to issues within 10.10 “Yosemite” on these machines)
Pricing and Availability:
HDRtist NX is available right now from the Ohanaware web site and the Apple Mac App Store. Normal RRP is $29.99 (USD). App Wrapper uses Paddle as the payment processor. Customers who’ve purchased Ohanaware’s HDRtist Pro after December the 1st 2016 are entitled to a FREE upgrade, HDRtist Pro customers who purchased before December the 1st 2016 are entitled to a Upgrade discount. Please see the HDRtist NX page for more information.
Since ’06, Joy Sha and Sam Rowlands have been building top ten, award winning apps. Their most notable applications include Funtastic Photos, which set the benchmark for modern photo editing. HDRtist and HDRtist Pro which has over 100,000 users world wide. App Wrapper, which is the #1 third party product to help developers prepare their apps for the App Store. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2006-2017 Ohanaware Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.