Toronto (ON) Canada – Zevrix Solutions today is proud to announce BatchOutput PPT 2.2.8, a feature update to its popular output automation solution for Microsoft PowerPoint on macOS. The software provides advanced solutions for demanding enterprise and office publishing environments through automation of printing and professional PDF output.
With BatchOutput PPT, users only need to select the desired files and adjust output settings, and the software will do the rest automatically. For example users can save dozens of PowerPoint presentations as PDF with just a click of a button, or leave the app to print hundreds of files overnight and pick up the completed job next morning.
The new version coordinates the app’s printer selection with the printing settings of macOS system preferences. If the user selected a default printer to be used on system level, as opposite to the option to use the last printer chosen, BatchOutput PPT will now automatically restore the system default after batch processing of PowerPoint files is done.
In addition to batch printing, the software lets users carry out powerful professional PDF production directly from PowerPoint eliminating the need for time consuming post-processing. BatchOutput PPT brings advanced PDF and printing options right to the user’s fingertips:
* Print and export to PDF multiple PowerPoint documents
* Split PowerPoint presentations into single page PDFs
* Variable output file names
* Reduce PDF file size and optimize documents for web, print or mobile devices
* Encrypt and password-protect PDF from unauthorized copying, printing and viewing
* Change PDF color tone, brightness and other qualities
BatchOutput PPT is a part of the Zevrix BatchOutput family which also includes output automation solutions for Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe InDesign and PDF workflows.
Pricing and Availability:
BatchOutput PPT can be purchased for $19.95 (USD) from the Zevrix website as well as from authorized resellers. Trial is also available for download. BatchOutput PPT requires macOS 10.5 – 10.12 and Microsoft PowerPoint 2008, 2011 or 2016.
Located in Toronto, Canada, Zevrix Solutions provides automation and productivity solutions for Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite software, PDF workflows, graphic file diagnostics and Microsoft Office output on Mac OS. Zevrix is dedicated to help professionals increase their profits through automating everyday tasks, producing error-free documents, saving disk space and cutting production costs. For more information, visit their website. Copyright (C) 2017 Zevrix Solutions. All Rights Reserved. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Output Factory Server for InDesign Adds Multi-Format Output Hot Folders - August 16, 2017
- Securely wipe or clean iOS devices with new Data Shredder for iOS 2 - August 16, 2017
- Math: Unknown 1.0.0 – A step-by-step math learning game for iOS - August 16, 2017