Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong – Element Cell Game today is pleased to announce the release of 2048 Time Attack 1.0, a new incarnation of the popular 2048 game for iOS and Android devices. Featuring fast-paced, yet intuitive gameplay, 2048 Time Attack offers the added challenge of a time limit with numerous modes and options to unlock.
Players are given only 10 seconds at the beginning of each game, and have to earn bonus time by reaching higher Number Blocks. They are challenged to figure out the best move in order to reach 2048 and beyond, and now they are challenged to make it quick too! There are also numerous game modes, such as 5×5 board and 6×6 board, to be unlocked. While the challenge is increased, players are also given new tools to overcome them. They may “Undo” to restore to previous step, and they may also “Destroy” number block that gets in their way!
* Drag Up, Down, Left, or Right to Move the Blocks
* Blocks with the Same Numbers will Combine Together
* Add Your Numbers Up from 2 to 2048 and Beyond
* Wildly Popular 2048, with the Added Challenge of a Time Limit
* Fast-Paced Intuitive Gameplay and a Great Exciting Time Killer Game
* With Numerous Modes and Options to Unlock
* Get Your Score As High As You Can in Limited Time
* Obtain Bonus Time as You Combine Higher Numbers
* Compete with People around the world on the Leaderboard
* Minimum Move mode: Reach 2048 with As Few Moves As Possible
* Different Themes to Unlock: Lokki Theme and Shepherd Theme
* Friends and Community: Enjoy the Game Together with Your Friends and Guildmates
* Play Anywhere and Anytime, You can Play the Game Offline as Well
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 156 MB
Pricing and Availability:
2048 Time Attack 1.0 is Free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. There is also an Android version available on Google Play. For more information, please contact Yick Lam.
Element Cell Game is an indie game studio founded in 2014. They have released numerous games of various genres, including casual simulation, quiz, vertical shooter, VR first person shooter, etc to iOS, Android, as well as Windows Phone platforms. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 Element Cell Game Limited. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Portland Cardiologist Launches New Heart Attack Prevention App - March 22, 2018
- SoundMeter X Succeeds the Original iPhone Sound Level Meter - March 22, 2018
- Output Factory for InDesign Is Now Available on the New Adobe Exchange - March 21, 2018