Coburg, Germany – Indie software developer, Felix Lisczyk today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of SnipNotes 1.0 for macOS. This new note-taking solution for the Mac supplements and extends the existing SnipNotes apps for iOS and Apple Watch. SnipNotes combines a highly configurable clipboard manager with an intelligent note-taking app: Users can quickly save any content from their clipboard, text and images from websites, addresses from Maps and much more.
SnipNotes categorizes notes automatically based on their content and provides an action for each type. For example, when the user saves an address, SnipNotes will show a little map of the location and can redirect him to Apple Maps for further details. When SnipNotes recognizes a date or time, it allows the user to create a calendar event right within the app. SnipNotes recognizes many more content types like flight numbers or phone numbers and provides intelligent actions for each type.
SnipNotes for macOS transports this concept to the Mac and integrates into many system technologies like Handoff and the new Touch Bar. Some of the app’s highlights include:
* Users can view, edit and organize their notes from iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch
* Notes synchronize seamlessly between all devices over iCloud
* SnipNotes integrates into the menu bar, notification center, system services and the share menu – This gives users quick access to their notes and allows them to create new notes from anywhere
* Notes can be organized with categories, custom note titles and search functionality
* Users can select multiple notes and move or delete them with drag and drop
* The integrated settings menu allows users to customize font sizes, define their own keyboard shortcuts and much more
SnipNotes is a premium app without any advertisements or in-app purchases. Synchronization of notes takes place through the user’s private iCloud account. Notes are not stored elsewhere and can only be accessed by the user.
* macOS Sierra (10.12) or later
* 16.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
SnipNotes 1.0 for macOS is only $3.99 until 07/09/2017 and $8.99 (USD) afterwards. The app is available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Productivity category. Promo Codes are available to members of the press.
SnipNotes was made by Felix Lisczyk, an iOS developer living in Germany. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 Felix Lisczyk. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Apple Watch are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.