Mainz, Germany – Synium Software is proud to announce a huge update for MacFamilyTree, the popular genealogy and family history app for macOS. Version 8.2 features many new, improved, and configurable charts & diagrams as well as improved FamilySearch integration and better CloudTree performance. In version 8.2, almost every aspect of a chart can be configured. MacFamilyTree 8.2 is coming with many presets that can be further refined to your personal liking. Adjust coloring, shadows, line styles, information to display, and fonts for all charts.
Four new charts have been added to MacFamilyTree 8.2 using fractal algorithms to create stunning representations of your tree: Fractal Tree, Circular Tree, Symmetrical Tree, and the Square Tree. Editing charts has never been easier: The chart editor in MacFamilyTree 8.2 has been greatly enhanced – position, color, text, font, shadow and style of person boxes, connection lines and fan chart segments can be edited as you like.
The fan chart now comes with five different style options and much enhanced text quality, especially when you export it as a PDF file or print it out. The performance has been greatly enhanced, too. Need a wallpaper chart for a family reunion? The new chart editor makes it easy to distribute a single chart to a freely selectable number of pages. Just print it out with your home printer to create one gigantic chart.
MacFamilyTree’s main features:
* Research your family history
* Visualize your family history in stunning charts and views
* Dozens of reports and fascinating statistics
* CloudTree sync and share: Collaborate with other users or sync any changes within seconds to other Macs or iPhones and iPads (MobileFamilyTree required which is available separately)
* Native Mac app with the great look and feel you expect
* GEDCOM support to exchange data with other genealogy apps
* Free website export to MacFamilyTree online
* Create person or family books
* Media management and media gallery
* Full FamilySearch integration: Access the giant archive with more than 6 billion entries at no additional cost
* LDS members are able to reserve and manage ordinances right from within MacFamilyTree, and print temple cards – MacFamilyTree displays all ordinance opportunities and guides you, which ordinances can be reserved, printed or shared.
MacFamilyTree 8.2 is are available in 16 languages: English, German, French, Dutch, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Swedish, Spanish, Finnish, Danish, Hungarian, Czech, and Norwegian.
* macOS 10.10 Yosemite or higher
* macOS 10.12 Sierra is recommended
Pricing and availability
MacFamilyTree 8.2 sells for just $29.99 (USD) until July, 2nd. That’s a huge 50% discount. MacFamilyTree’s full featured iOS partner app called MobileFamilyTree (iPhone and iPad) is available separately for $9.99 (50% discount, too).
Synium Software GmbH has been developing software exclusively for the Mac since 2005 and for the iPhone since 2008. The products range from productivity applications to multimedia software and iPhone and iPad applications. All Material and Software (C) 2005-2017 Synium Software GmbH / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Solus 3 Released Budgie, GNOME and MATE - August 17, 2017
- Distribution Release: Raspbian based on Debian 9 “Stretch - August 17, 2017
- Eltima releases Cargo VPN – An essential Privacy Tool for your web life - August 17, 2017