Melaka, Malaysia – iThinkdiff today is proud to announce the release of Arabic English Dictionary Translator 19.0, an update to their popular bilingual dictionary app for iOS devices. Featuring a large database, Pronunciation, Online Translator, Phrase Book, Flash cards and games help both students and travelers to translate nearly anything from Arabic into English and vice versa. Version 19.0 introduces some new online dictionary in word description page, redesigned word of the day and flash card pages.
The leading iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch bilingual dictionary translates between English and Arabic now extremely useful for Apple Watch support. Lead developer Mahmud Ahsan said, “Now the dictionary will be more useful with the new Apple watch feature. Both students and travelers can use Arabic Dictionary to translate nearly anything from Arabic into English or vice versa. Over 290 million people speak Arabic, and it is my hope that this dictionary will make communication between Arabic speakers and English speakers easier than ever before.”
“Wikipedia lists Arabic script as one of the most popular writing systems in the world,” continues Mr. Ahsan, “so it was important for us to help users look up words quickly without having to transliterate them into Latin [English] characters first.”
* Translate individual words, phrases, or whole sentences
* Scan text in image by pointing device camera to search in dictionary
* Tap a word for cross searching
* Bookmark and Recent history for instant recall
* Multiple games help to improve English and Arabic vocabulary
* Pronunciation helps to learn words properly
* Flash Card and Word of the Day helps to improve vocabulary
* Phrase Book, Phrase of the day and Phrase Card helps to speak common phrases
* Quote of the Day improves wisdom and motivation
“Arabic English Dictionary Translator was designed for both students and travelers. You can use it as a phrase book for a short trip, or you can use it to learn a language for life. And, at only $2.99 in the App Store, it’s cheaper than either a paperback phrase book or even the simplest study guide. A free version with in-app purchase options is also available,” said Mr. Ahsan.
Arabic English Dictionary Translator’s core translation function works offline. But when the user’s device is online, several extra features become available, such as an online scoring system which helps students earn Achievements for using app features, plus a vocabulary Leaderboard which rewards the most effective students.
English words link to their Wiktionary page to help users discover the history behind words, and built-in app connections let users send their translations to other apps on their device, such as Facebook, Twitter, Email, and SMS.
All current iPhones, iPads, iPod touch and Apple Watch are supported. Devices with a Retina display will find Arabic English Dictionary Translator automatically optimizes itself for high-resolution text display so users don’t need to squint.
* iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Apple Watch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 154 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Arabic English Dictionary Translator 19.0 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category. A free version with in-app purchase options is also available. There is also an Android version available on Google Play. Promo codes are available for members of the press. For more information, please contact Mahmud Ahsan.
Founded in 2010 by programmer Mahmud Ahsan, iThinkdiff is a leading creator of educational and entertainment apps for iPhones, iPads, and other Apple iOS devices. With over 11 million total downloads, thousands of five-star reviews, and 15 million monthly ad impressions, iThinkdiff games and translation apps are frequently featured on the Apple iTunes homepage. Copyright (C) 2010-2017 iThinkdiff. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- LinkOptimizer for Adobe InDesign Now Supports Creative Cloud 2018 - October 23, 2017
- MacX Full Flagship Family Embraces iPhone X/8, Galaxy S8/Note 8, Mate 10 - October 20, 2017
- Black Operations 2 – Action-packed Strategy game comes to multi touch - October 20, 2017