Chengdu, China – iMobie Inc., with a 3-year successful experience in iOS data recovery, today is very pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of PhoneRescue for Android 1.0, the latest addition to their popular data recovery franchise for Mac and Windows. PhoneRescue for Android allows anyone to save lost and deleted data from Android phones and tablets.
Featuring industry-leading recovery rate and speed, PhoneRescue digs deep in Android devices to bring back all the lost photos, messages, contacts, WhatsApp data, and more. PhoneRescue is the only software that can restore crucial personal info directly to phones. It applies customized technologies for different phones and tablets to provide users with best-ever experience and results.
“PhoneRescue has successfully helped over 5,700,000 iOS users get back lost-but-valued data during the past 3 years, and we’ve also received thousands of feedback from Android users, who expect that we can save them from data loss as well,” said Frank Kong, CEO of iMobie Inc. “So we worked hard in the past year, optimized our unique data recovery technology, and finally brought out the new PhoneRescue, which can save both iOS and Android users from data disaster, with the world’s highest data recovery success rate.”
* SAMSUNG Phone Series: Galaxy S8, Galaxy S7 Edge, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 Active, Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy S6 Edge+, Galaxy S6 Edge, etc.
* SAMSUNG Pad Series: Galaxy Tab A, Galaxy View, Galaxy Tab E Lite, Galaxy Tab S2, etc.
* Google Phone Series: Google Pixel XL, Google Pixel, Google Nexus 6P, Google Nexus 5X, Google Project Ara, etc.
* Google Pad Series: Nexus 9, Nexus 7, Nexus 8, Nexus 10, etc.
* SONY Phone Series: Xperia XZ Premium, Xperia XZs, Xperia XA1, Xperia XA1 Ultra, Xperia L1, Xperia XZ, Xperia X Compact, etc.
* SONY Pad Series: Xperia Z4, Tablet, Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact, Xperia Z2 Tablet, etc.
* hTC Phone Series: HTC U11, HTC U Ultra, HTC 10, HTC Bolt, HTC One M9, etc.
* HUAWEI Phone Series: Mate 9, Mate 9 Pro, P10, Mate 8, P9 Plus, P9, Mate S, P8 Max, P8 Lite, HUAWEI GX8, etc.
* HUAWEI Pad Series: MediaPad M2 10.0, MediaPad T1 7.0, MediaPad T1 10.0, etc.
Industry-Leading Data Recovery Rate and Speed:
Developed with the cutting-edge data analysis and processing technologies, PhoneRescue guarantees you second-to-none scanning speed and the highest data recovery rate in the industry. No more waiting and suffering. Now you can get back what you want as quick as a few seconds.
The Only Solution to Restore Data Straight to Android Device:
Apart from saving lost data to PC or Mac, PhoneRescue also works as the only solution on the market that restores lost data directly to phones and tablets. For the first time ever, you are capable of saving your lost messages, contacts, call logs, and calendars straight to Android devices for instant reuse.
The Most Data Types Coverage Rate Ever:
PhoneRescue recovers as many as 13 types of the most essential data and files for Android users, covering photos, messages, contacts, music, videos, etc. It even provides a complete solution to get back your lost or hidden WhatsApp chatting records as well as all attachments, with or without rooting device.
Custom-Built Versions for Different Android Phones:
To ensure you retrieve your lost data with the highest success rate, PhoneRescue is designed with 5 customized versions for the mainstream Android phone brands: SAMSUNG, Google, SONY, HTC and HUAWEI. Soon it will bring the special versions for LG and Motorola as well. More than a general tool, this data recovery expert makes everything unique, professional and intelligent.
* macOS Sierra, OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8
* Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, both 32bit and 64bit
* Android 4.0 and above
* 1024Ã768 display or above
* Pentium IV 2.4 GHz or above
Pricing and Availability:
Available for Windows and Mac, PhoneRescue for Android 1.0 is available for $49.99 (USD) Personal License, as well as $69.99 for a Family License. NFR licenses are available to members of the press. For more information, please contact Judy Luo.
iMobie Inc. was established at the end of 2011, and located in Tianfu Software Park, one of the biggest software engineering zones in China. The brand name iMobie is from I’M Optimistic, Brave, Independent and Efficient, which represents the main characters of their teammates. On the early stage of iMobie, they focus on developing iPhone, iPod, iPad transfer, manager and maintenance software for making users’ Mobile Digital Life easier. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 iMobie Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Mellel 4.1 introduces DOCX support, Tracking, Word Spacing, and more - March 19, 2018
- Ethiopian Airlines partners Magzter to offer Unlimited Magazine Reading - March 19, 2018
- Dejal Time Out 2.4 Adds Statistics and More Options - March 19, 2018