Schlieren, Switzerland – Farming Simulator 18, the newest addition to Giants Software’s flagship simulation series includes a surprise. In addition to the previously announced Nintendo 3DS and PlayStation(R) Vita, Farming Simulator 18 is launching today on Android and iPhone devices worldwide!
Farming Simulator 18 introduces players to the majestic landscapes of the Southern United States, and newly enhanced game play options that includes over 50 different farming machines and vehicles from the biggest names in farming, including, for the first time, Challenger, Massey Furgson, Fendt and Valtra from one of the most well respected farm equipment manufactures in the land – AGCO.
Test your farming skills by preparing your fields, planting and harvesting a wide array of crops such as sugar beets, wheat, corn, canola, potatoes and the newest addition: sunflowers. Fell trees and create new fields with powerful forestry machines. Try your hand at animal husbandry and build your ranch empire with cows, sheep, and any bacon lovers favorite – pigs!
* Beautiful 3D graphics and a stunning new environment – Southern United States
* Over 50 different farming, ranching and forestry machines from top name brands
* Sell your crops on an ever fluctuating marketplace
* Brand new crop type – Sunflowers
* Brand new animal type – Pigs
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 9.0 or later
* 323 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Farming Simulator 18 (v1.0) is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. There is also an Android version available on Google Play. To see the trailer visit YouTube and search for Farming Simulator 18 or check out Giants Software on Facebook and Twitter.
GIANTS Software is an independent video games and interactive entertainment developer based in Switzerland. We create innovative products in terms of gameplay, technology and content. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 GIANTS Software GmbH. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- YouLudi 1.0.2 released for iOS – Cultural Event Sharing App - February 16, 2018
- Introducing Math Mathews Fractions for iOS – Innovative Adventure Game - February 16, 2018
- Default Folder X 5.2.2 improves speed, adds features and fixes bugs - February 16, 2018