Budapest, Hungary – Heliox Media, an independent developer of casual games, today is pleased to announce the release of Rocket Miner – Endless gold rush in space 1.1, their new casual game title for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. In Rocket Miner, players must test their fast reactions to survive the asteroid field while collecting valuable items, and ultimately to reach the highest score. Collision with enemies are lethal, while picking up gold and gem asteroids, along with valuable container ships are rewarding. The game is a spin-off of the previously released physics game Space geckos – Recuse Mission, which was inspired by real world events in 2014.
In the game players drive a spaceship, whose captain is represented by a little green gecko. With simple swipe mechanics, players can move the ship among the lanes to collect the bonus items. The enemies are various: fast hitting comets, moons, large stars, burning shipwrecks and distance triggered space mines. Survival is not guaranteed. Heart power-ups can extend the gameplay.
* Familiar runner game mechanic with a new twist
* Fast paced action, easy replays
* More than 100 hand crafted levels are varied during the endless gameplay
* Cute casual 2D look, colourful and pleasing graphics
* Simple swipe mechanics
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 45.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Rocket Miner – Endless gold rush in space 1.1 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. For more information, please contact Gyula Somogyi.
Located in Budapest, Hungary, Heliox Media is a privately held company founded by indie developer Gyula Somogyi. The company develops several indie casual games, like the critically acclaimed Divemaster, or the casual physics game, Space Geckos. All Material and Software (C) 2017 Heliox Media / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- LinkOptimizer for Adobe InDesign Now Supports Creative Cloud 2018 - October 23, 2017
- MacX Full Flagship Family Embraces iPhone X/8, Galaxy S8/Note 8, Mate 10 - October 20, 2017
- Black Operations 2 – Action-packed Strategy game comes to multi touch - October 20, 2017