Newport, United Kingdom – Thanks to the steady march of technology and ever-present fan requests for “give us more,” in response Rubicon Development today is pleased to announce the release of Epic Little War Game 1.0 for iOS, rebooting their million selling, BAFTA-nominated war game brand. The entire game is bigger, badder and more epic than those that went before, offering many brand new features that push mobile war gaming to the next level.
Core product features:
* Build your own base with a variety of new and old favourite structures
* Loads of single player missions, tons of maps, map generator, co-op or skirmish online or local play and unique visuals make this the most comprehensive strategic war game on mobile
* Single player campaign mode teaches newbies ‘the ropes’ and develops battle tactics across an array of intensive missions
* Take on your friends or ally with their forces to defeat the enemy with up to 6 player Skirmish mode
* A massive selection of battlefields, from epic mountain valleys to lush lakeland passes, frozen cliff-top encounters to the heat of vast jungles
* Random map generator for infinite replayability, plus the ability to save the maps you love playing
* Online co-operative or PVP gameplay – are you epic enough to take on the world’s greatest Generals?
* Complete freedom to develop your own tactics, deploying your warriors and hardware, as you see fit – every battle is different
* Take on several enemies at once and climb the leaderboards to show the world what you are really made of
* This pay once and play forever game has true console quality and depth, don’t be cannon fodder, be the greatest military Commander ever – BE EPIC
* It’s EPIC
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 123 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Epic Little War Game 1.0 is $6.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. The game is also available on Google Play and Steam. Promo codes are available to members of the press. For more information, please contact Paul Johnson.
Rubicon Development is a BAFTA-nominated independent game developer, specialising in original mobile games. Our mission statement is a simple one – develop a wide variety of titles and ensure they’re all “best in class.” All Material and Software (C) 2017 Rubicon Mobile, Ltd. / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- FileMaker Add-Ons Now 25% Off – SeedCode’s Year-End Sale - December 15, 2017
- VeggieGo – A Mobile Guide to Vegetarian Restaurants and Shops - December 15, 2017
- "BBy – Milk Sharing" Offers First Marketplace App For Safe Breast Milk - December 15, 2017