Coeur d’Alene, Idaho – DEVONtechnologies today is pleased to announce the release of DEVONthink To Go 2.1.5, the iOS companion to DEVONthink for Mac. DEVONthink To Go is DEVONtechnologies’ document management solution for iOS. Serving as repository for a large variety of data types it lets users keep all their important documents with them at all times. It offers a rich set of organizing features as well as built-in viewers and editors for many file formats. A document provider extension makes documents available in other apps and the fast and reliable synchronization keeps the data always in sync with its Mac counterpart, DEVONthink, without compromizing the user’s privacy.
Use DEVONthink To Go to:
* Browse and view your documents
* Organize your files
* Open, edit, and save documents from any application that also supports iCloud Drive
* Capture notes, images, bookmarks
* Edit plain text files, RTF documents, and formatted notes (based on HTML)
* Annotate PDFs (requires one-time in-app purchase)
* Link to your documents from other apps supporting URLs
* Search using a powerful search language
* Sync with DEVONthink for Mac or other iOS devices running DEVONthink To Go 2
Version 2.1.5 lets iPad and iPhone Plus users browse database and smart group contents also as icons and use drag-and-drop to reorganize them. Previously this was only possible within databases. Markdown and HTML documents are now able to link to other documents and reference resources such as images or CSS files using absolute paths. Other options are downward-relative paths as well as DEVONthink To Go’s universal item links.
Finally, DEVONthink To Go 2.1.5 shows the same options in the Share menu for multiple items as it does for single documents, and switches to the latest Dropbox backend. The update improves the overall reliability, too, and fixes a few bugs. It’s free for existing users and highly recommended.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 9.1 or later
* 120 MB
Pricing and Availability:
DEVONthink To Go 2.1.5 is $14.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Productivity category. Some features require a one-time in-app purchase. Promo codes are available to members of the press. Customers find more information about our apps on the DEVONtechnologies website. Eric Bohnisch-Volkmann also posts news, opinions, previews, and public betas in his blog Devonian Times.
DEVONtechnologies LLC creates end-user and server applications for the Mac and iOS platforms that enhance productivity, organization, and user experience with unique artificial intelligence technology. All applications are focused on both ease of use and satisfying the needs of even the most savvy users. The underlying DEVONtechnology is a flexible and versatile foundation that can be used for a large range of purposes from databases, data mining, and information retrieval to human-computer interfaces. DEVONtechnologies LLC was founded 2002 and incorporated 2004, and is today headquartered in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, USA. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 DEVONtechnologies LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- LinkOptimizer for Adobe InDesign Now Supports Creative Cloud 2018 - October 23, 2017
- MacX Full Flagship Family Embraces iPhone X/8, Galaxy S8/Note 8, Mate 10 - October 20, 2017
- Black Operations 2 – Action-packed Strategy game comes to multi touch - October 20, 2017