Melbourne, Australia – Indie developers Wenpo Sun, Andrew Milton and Aileen Marie Bayaca are pleased to announce the release of Rocklien Run 1.0, their new game title for iOS devices. Rocklien Run is a beautiful free-to-play fast paced, cartoony 3d spaced theme runner. Super fun and easy to learn, but punishing and hard to master. It features a wide range of fun unlockable and upgradable ships, collectable weapon power-ups and blastable combos, and cute cool and crazy enemies!
Rocklien Run is and endless space runner with great game feel. Super fun and easy to learn, but punishing and hard to master. Take your favourite space ship on a run through the nebula’s rainbow fields. Dodge, roll and smash your way through countless asteroids, Bubbliens, Botliens and Rockliens. Reach for the stars and blast away while scoring awesome combos. A fun filled space run awaits you!
Rocklien Run features:
* A wide range of fun unlockable and upgradable ships
* Collectable weapon powerups and blast-able combos
* Fast paced space themed endless game play
* Cute, cool, and crazy enemies
* iMessage stickers
* Fun filled times ahead
Super addictive and super fun, get in your favourite space ship now and blast away a high score. Beat your friends top scores and earn those bragging rights!
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 10.0 or later
* 340 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Rocklien Run 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. For more information, please contact Wenpo Sun.
Based in Melbourne, Australia, indie developers Wenpo Sun, Andrew Milton, Aileen Marie Bayaca. Copyright (C) 2017 Wenpo Sun, Andrew Milton, Aileen Marie Bayaca. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- YouLudi 1.0.2 released for iOS – Cultural Event Sharing App - February 16, 2018
- Introducing Math Mathews Fractions for iOS – Innovative Adventure Game - February 16, 2018
- Default Folder X 5.2.2 improves speed, adds features and fixes bugs - February 16, 2018