Toronto (ON) Canada – Zevrix Solutions today is proud to announce the release of Output Factory Server 1.2.28, a feature update to the company’s solution to automate printing, exporting and post-processing from Adobe InDesign. Developed originally for a major magazine publisher in the United States to free up their designer computers from outputting InDesign files, the software automates InDesign workflow by processing files from watched hot folders.
The new version improves the app’s ability to send email notifications when preflight errors are detected in InDesign documents. The update addresses an issue in which notifications weren’t sent if some advanced preflight options were selected. In addition, users now can open the general email settings directly from workflow’s Email tab using the new Manage Email Templates button.
“Output Factory Server is an extremely useful utility for a busy production facility or advertising agency,” writes David Creamer in Layers magazine. “It can save lots of time – which equates to money.”
Under the Output Factory Server workflow, production artists, prepress operators and designers simply copy InDesign jobs to hot folders that reside on a network. Users can create hot folders for different output targets such as hi-res PDF, large format printing, EPUB files and so on. The app is intended to run on a dedicated Mac station and offers the following key features:
* Print and export InDesign files automatically from hot folders
* Supports print, PDF, PostScript, TIFF, HTML, EPUB and other formats
* Export InDesign files as single pages
* Automatic variable email notifications
* Layer versioning
* Variable output file names
* Preflight files before output
* Save PDF security settings in output presets
* Serve unlimited users on a network
Pricing and Availability:
Output Factory Server 1.2.28 can be purchased from Zevrix web site for $699.95 (USD), as well as from authorized resellers. Trial is also available for download. BatchOutput Server users can upgrade for $350. Output Factory Server requires Mac OS X 10.7-10.12 and Adobe InDesign CS5-CC 2017.
Located in Toronto, Canada, Zevrix Solutions provides automation and productivity solutions for Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite software, PDF workflows, graphic file diagnostics and Microsoft Office output on Mac OS. Zevrix is dedicated to help professionals increase their profits through automating everyday tasks, producing error-free documents, saving disk space and cutting production costs. For more information, visit their website. Copyright (C) 2017 Zevrix Solutions. All Rights Reserved. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- MacX Full Flagship Family Embraces iPhone X/8, Galaxy S8/Note 8, Mate 10 - October 20, 2017
- Black Operations 2 – Action-packed Strategy game comes to multi touch - October 20, 2017
- Mobo Greenhouse Garden – Engaging Farm Game for Preschoolers - October 20, 2017