Highlands Ranch, Colorado – Before Dawn Solutions today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Caboodle 2.0.2, the company’s personal snippet manager now on the Mac App Store. Caboodle provides a single place to store, organize, and find useful tidbits of text, images, PDFs, and more.
This release is a major rewrite of Caboodle to support modern operating systems and be the platform on which future enhancements will be built. Additionally, version 2.0.2 sports many new features including Multiple document windows, Spotlight search, a new high performance file format, and many more.
* Supports structured and free form data together
* Every entry has an icon, and subject, and can have custom meta data
* Parent, sibling and child relationships between data
* Searchable both in Caboodle and with Spotlight.
* Flexible custom fields
* Flexible styling
* Encrypt entries
* Import/export – in multiple formats, PDF, Text, RTF, Web Archive, and more
* Share via social networks
* Modernized appearance
* Better document format, handles large documents better
“Caboodle is an amazing application that we are very happy to add to our suite of applications, and as the start of our line of productivity applications,” said John Martyniak, CEO of Before Dawn Solutions. “Caboodle in the Mac App Store pairs with the 2.0 release of the developer direct version of Caboodle that we recently released.”
* OS X 10.10 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 5.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Caboodle 2.0.2 is available immediately with a retail price of $19.99 (USD) in the Productivity category on the Mac App Store. A trial version is available from Before Dawn Solutions online. For more information, please contact John Martyniak.
Before Dawn Solutions was started in 2003, and specializes in custom application development for customers, we also offer hosting services. Before Dawns Solutions, also develops and maintains, websites. Before Dawn Solutions has several iPhone/iPad/iPod applications in development, which will be released shortly. Copyright (C) 2003-2017 Before Dawn Solutions, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and macOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Now following through with family into Live gaming video facebook youtube.
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- EGX 2018 trailer for post-apocalyptic game Infected Shelter released - September 23, 2018
- Zero Killed Release Date Change Press - September 23, 2018
- Voting Opens in the 36th Golden Joystick Awards Presented with AMD - September 23, 2018