MammaBaby released for iOS/Android – Top Parenting App Gets New MakeoverMay 16, 2017
San Diego, California – Life’n Stats LLC is pleased to announce the release of MammaBaby 2.0.1, a major face lift to its popular baby log and breast feeding tracker, now available for both iOS and Andorid market. MammaBaby is a fully-synchronized App-Web environment to help parents record baby logs quick and easy, monitor them via interactive charts, and provide summary, data analysis and relevant parenting information.
Although there are a number of baby data logging Apps available at Apple App Store, MammaBaby differentiates itself from them by aiming for “Meaningful Use” of baby logs, rather than just being a logging tool. Instead of trying to log every baby activity in detail, MammaBaby focuses on essential baby logs and strives to deliver actual benefits in parenting experiences with the following key features:
* Simple and intuitive user interface to minimize the number of user actions per logging and ensure that logging does not become additional burden for busy parents.
* Baby logs are synchronized between multiple devices and MammaBaby website. Parents can always check the latest updates on their baby’s activities anytime anywhere.
* Timely parenting tips provided for every milestone recorded. Baby tips that are relevant to various stages of baby development help parents get prepared for the next milestone.
* User-interactive charts to monitor trends in baby logs. In particular, four interactive growth charts allow parents to easily track their babies’ growth in comparison to WHO reference data.
* Daily summary and analysis on baby logs are available at MammaBaby website, providing parents feedback and guidelines.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5 or later
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* Facebook sharing iOS 6.0 or later
* 50.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
MammaBaby 2.0.1 is Free (with in-app purchase) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Medical category. There is also an Android version available on Google Play. For more information, please contact Shawn Min.
Life’n Stats is a mobile software development company based in San Diego, California aiming to improve our quality of life by enabling “meaningful use” of data collected from mobile devices in our daily life. We are particularly interested in data related to health and well-being. We strive to deliver effective benefits to our customers with the following goals in mind: We simplify and automate data collection processes by optimizing user interfaces and operation flows. Our solution is seamlessly integrated into our daily life without incurring any additional burdens. We enable a mobile ecosystem that can analyze user data and deliver meaningful outcomes to our customers. For the best user experiences, we provide intuitive visualization and statistical analysis of the user data. Our ultimate goal is to lower the healthcare cost through early detection of symptoms and preventive care by applying our solutions to the current healthcare infrastructure. Copyright (C) 2017 Life’n Stats LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.