Darmstadt, Germany – Neonway, a software development company, today is pleased to announce the release of Tray Player Lite 1.7, the company’s new free music player for OS X. Tray Player Lite allows users to play audio files on their computer. Tray Player Lite quickly sorts through the files that users Drag & Drop into the app, and plays only the files that contain audio.
Tray Player Lite:
* Supports multiple audio formats, such as MP3, M4A, WAV, AIFF, CAF, MP4, MP2, MP1, AAC, AU, M4R, TS, MOV, QT, MPG, 3G2, VOB
* Displays the name of the track currently playing
* Allows users to skip to the exact spot in a track
* Has 3 play modes: in order, loop and shuffle
* Offers space for up to 10 tracks
* Easy to use, with controls resembling those of a hand-held MP3 player
* Has 3 Drag & Drop locations: the app window, the app icon in the status menu, and the app icon in the dock
This is what the users say about Tray Player, the full version of this app:
* “…simple application for mp3 playback without having to pull the songs into iTunes.” – Ada0007 from Czech Republic
* “very nice and useful!”- Lioncik from Romania
* OS X 10.9 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 12.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Tray Player Lite 1.7 is Free and available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Music category. For more information, please contact Max Schlee.
Neonway is a software development company based in Darmstadt, Germany. The company has been developing apps since 2010. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2010-2017 Neonway. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, OS X, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- MacX DVD Ripper Mac Free Edition – Updated for New DVD Movies - August 19, 2017
- B-Eng releases File Manager Pro 1.4 – Dual Panel File Manager for OS X - August 18, 2017
- Solus 3 Released Budgie, GNOME and MATE - August 17, 2017