Melbourne, Australia – iAppLab Solutions Pty Ltd today is excited to announce the release of Taxpense, an iPhone and iPad app to manage business tax and finances. Pre-configured accounts come in handy when managing different finance affairs. Multi-currency support and tax abbreviations makes it unique and provide the ability to manage different accounts with different currencies, different tax abbreviations and tax rates.
Taxpense Features Include:
* Create multiple accounts
* For each account choose different currency, different tax abbreviation, tax year, assign different tax rate or simply switch off the use of tax
* Add income, expense and mileage transactions
* Add receipts to transactions
* Dashboard summary of business’s net position
* Number of reports presented with beautiful bar and pie charts
* Trend bar charts for income, expense, mileage and cash flow
* Generate and view reports based on tax year, tax quarter, month or a week
* View, Export or Print or Email detailed transaction report (PDF & CSV)
* View, Export or Print or Email receipts (PDF)
* Makes accounting much easier during tax time
The Dashboard and Reporting features put all of the business’s Tax, income and expenses in an easy to read pie chart, bar chart or table. They can get any information they need in a single glance. Information can be conveniently filtered by Week, Month, Tax Quarter or Tax Year.
With Detailed Transaction Reporting, users have instant access to financial information for any or all of their accounts. All reports can be printed on a standard printer, or exported to PDF and emailed right from the app.
Anyone who owns small business or self-employed and needs an efficient way to track their gst, vat, tax, income, expenses and mileage will love this app.
Small business owners have discovered a level of simplicity in managing their finances that they never dreamed existed. The app is completely customizable. Summary of finances is visible throughout the app, tax or gst is automatically calculated based on the tax rate specified by the user. With a few taps of their fingers, users can easily generate reports and send it off to their accountant during tax period.
Homeowners can manage all of their household expenses in one, easy to use app. They can quickly add transactions, create or edit categories and track where they are spending most.
Property investors can easily manage property related income and expenses. Dashboard and reporting makes it perfect for the users to easily generate and export pdf reports and send it directly to an accountant during tax time.
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 10.0 or later
* 28.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Taxpense is available in both free and paid version ($2.99 USD) worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category. For more information, please visit the website or email us.
Founded in 2011, iAppLab (Innovative Application Laboratory) Solutions Pty Ltd is a Melbourne based mobile application development company. Our vision is to develop creative, innovative and unique applications for iPhone, iPad & Android devices. Copyright (C) 2017 iAppLab Solutions Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- YouLudi 1.0.2 released for iOS – Cultural Event Sharing App - February 16, 2018
- Introducing Math Mathews Fractions for iOS – Innovative Adventure Game - February 16, 2018
- Default Folder X 5.2.2 improves speed, adds features and fixes bugs - February 16, 2018