PhoneRescue 3 Helps Retrieve Deleted or Lost Messages Directly to iPhoneMay 11, 2017
Chengdu, China – iMobie Inc., a dedicated software developer for Apple users, is pleased to announce the release of PhoneRescue 3.2, an important feature update to their popular iOS data recovery software for Mac and Windows. PhoneRescue 3 ships with optimizations to help iPhone and iPad users recover mistakenly deleted or lost SMS, iMessages, MMS, as well as all attachments & images, directly to Messages app of iDevice, even without a backup. With the highest recovery rates in industry, PhoneRescue has successfully saved over 4,000,000 iOS users from data loss disasters, keeping their important information and precious memories absolutely safe from any accident.
“Messages are too precious for iPhone and iPad users to get lost. That’s why we developed PhoneRescue and continually improve its ability to recover messages and all other important iOS data,” said Frank Kong, the founder and CEO of iMobie Inc. “After 3 years’ optimization, now PhoneRescue can recover messages and more data with up to 98% success rates – standing out among all iOS data recovery tools in market. It even recovers messages along with attachments directly to iPhone and iPad for instant use.”
The updated PhoneRescue guarantees for you:
Recover messages with the highest rates:
* To make sure users get the highest success rate of recovering lost messages, PhoneRescue provides 3 recovery modes – directly from iOS devices, iTunes and iCloud backups, even from encrypted backups. This will be the best or even the only way to find back messages and more data when iPhone or iPad is broken or lost.
Preview & select messages to recover:
* PhoneRescue enables users to fully preview all recoverable messages as well as attachments and images. Users can select to recover all or just certain messages as they want, no more recover-all-or-nothing dilemmas.
Retrieve messages to iPhone and iPad directly:
* As easy as 1-2-3, now PhoneRescue is able to directly retrieve lost messages to Messages app of iPhone and iPad, without overwriting any existing messages. This ensures iOS users to view and reuse all recovered info instantly.
Not just messages, but all you valued:
* Apart from messages, PhoneRescue also recovers photos, notes, contacts, videos and more data up to 25 types – the world’s MOST comprehensive iOS data recovery tool covering almost everything iPhone and iPad users valued.
More than data, save your device as well:
* Besides data recovery, PhoneRescue rescue iOS system as well. With one simple click, it fixes iPhone/iPad from breakdowns (like stuck on white Apple logo, continuous reboot loop, black screen, etc.) due to a failed recovery, upgrade error or jailbreak collapse.
Pricing and Availability:
PhoneRescue 3.2 is available for both Windows and Mac computers with Personal License for $49.99 and Family License for $69.99 (USD) from iMobie online.
iMobie Inc. was established at the end of 2011, and located in Tianfu Software Park, one of the biggest software engineering zones in China. The brand name iMobie is from I’M Optimistic, Brave, Independent and Efficient, which represents the main characters of their teammates. On the early stage of iMobie, they focus on developing iPhone, iPod, iPad transfer, manager and maintenance software for making users’ Mobile Digital Life easier. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 iMobie Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.