Denver, Colorado – St. Clair Software is pleased to deliver Default Folder X 5.1.5 today. This version of its award-winning utility for enhancing Open and Save dialogs adds support for minimized Save dialogs and also improves Default Folder X’s reliability.
Default Folder X’s custom keyboard shortcuts put your favorite and recent folders at your fingertips. Pop-up menus let you quickly navigate your folders and open Finder windows, as well as move, copy and delete files without leaving a file dialog. Previews, file information, Spotlight tagging and comments are there when you need them. Open, save, and get back to work: Default Folder X is workflow for the rest of us.
The changes in Default Folder X 5.1.5 include:
* Default Folder X now recognizes Save As dialogs when they’re in ‘minimized’ mode.
* Problems that caused Default Folder X to quit unexpectedly have been resolved.
* This version addresses issues with Office 2011, Adobe Creative Suite, Logic Pro X and the macOS Dock.
* Several bugs relating to Default Folder X’s keyboard shortcut handling have been fixed.
* Improved switching between Spaces while a file dialog is open.
* A number of reliability issues have been addressed (use the link below for the full change history).
* macOS 10.10, 10.11 or 10.12
Pricing and Availability:
Default Folder X 5.1.5 is a free update for existing version 5 users. New licenses are $34.95 (USD) and upgrades from version 4 and prior are $14.95. Please see the St. Clair Software web site for screencasts, screenshots, a full change log, and additional feature information. St. Clair Software strongly recommends that anyone using Default Folder X install this update.
Based in Denver, Colorado, St. Clair Software is a privately held company that has been specializing in utilities and custom software solutions for the Macintosh since 1988. St. Clair Software can be contacted at: St. Clair Software, 271 S. Emerson Street, Denver, CO, USA 80209. Copyright (C) 1988-2017 St. Clair Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, Macintosh, macOS and Finder are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- LinkOptimizer for Adobe InDesign Now Supports Creative Cloud 2018 - October 23, 2017
- MacX Full Flagship Family Embraces iPhone X/8, Galaxy S8/Note 8, Mate 10 - October 20, 2017
- Black Operations 2 – Action-packed Strategy game comes to multi touch - October 20, 2017