Melbourne, Australia – Rocklien Run, and indie game developers in Melbourne, Australia will be hitting the App Store on the 30th of May 2017! The game is a beautiful free-to-play fast paced, cartoony 3d spaced theme runner. Super fun and easy to learn, but punishing and hard to master. It features a wide range of fun unlockable and upgradable ships, collectable weapon powerups and blastable combos, and cute cool and crazy enemies! Pre-release access is available directly from the developer.
Super fun and easy to learn, but punishing and hard to master. Take your favourite space ship on a run through the nebula’s rainbow fields. Dodge, roll and smash your way through countless asteroids, Bubbliens, Botliens and Rockliens. Reach for the stars and blast away while scoring awesome combos. A fun filled space run awaits you!
Rocklien Run features:
* A wide range of fun unlockable and upgradable ships
* Collectable weapon powerups and blast-able combos
* Fast paced space themed endless game play
* Cute, cool, and crazy enemies
* iMessage stickers
* Fun filled times ahead
To get early access to the game, or for any more information, questions, feedback or just to have a chat, feel free to contact Wenpo Sun.
Based in Melbourne, Australia, indie developers Wenpo Sun, Andrew Milton, Aileen Marie Bayaca. Copyright (C) 2017 Wenpo Sun, Andrew Milton, Aileen Marie Bayaca. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Distribution Release: KaOS 2018.01 - January 21, 2018
- MacXDVD Pumps 4K into MacX YouTube Downloader- Download 4K at No.1 Speed - January 19, 2018
- DEVONthink 2.9.17 updates web interface, searches PDF annotations - January 19, 2018