Toronto (ON) Canada – Zevrix Solutions today is proud to announce the release of BatchOutput XLS 2.4.1, a feature update to the company’s output automation solution for Microsoft Excel on Mac. The software provides time saving solutions for demanding enterprise and office publishing environments through automation of printing, professional PDF output, and repurposing Excel spreadsheets for web and mobile devices.
The new version coordinates the app’s printer selection with the printing settings of macOS system preferences. If the user selected a default printer to be used on system level, as opposite to the option to use the last printer chosen, BatchOutput XLS will automatically restore the system default after batch processing of Excel files is done.
In addition to batch printing, BatchOutput XLS helps users eliminate repetitive tasks when exporting spreadsheets to Adobe PDF format by simplifying and streamlining the conversion process. BatchOutput XLS is the only app on the market that lets users carry out professional PDF production directly from Excel:
* Print and export multiple Excel documents to PDF
* Split Excel workbooks into single PDF worksheets
* Variable PDF file names based on user name, date, batch number and other values
* Reduce PDF file size and optimize documents for web, print or mobile devices
* Encrypt and password-protect PDF from unauthorized copying, printing and viewing
* Apply Quartz filters to change PDF color tone, brightness and other qualities
BatchOutput XLS is a part of the Zevrix BatchOutput product family which also includes output automation solutions for Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Adobe InDesign and PDF workflows.
Pricing and Availability
BatchOutput XLS can be purchased for $19.95 (USD) from Zevrix website, as well as from authorized resellers and Mac App Store. Trial is also available for download. BatchOutput XLS requires macOS 10.6-10.12 and Microsoft Excel 2008, 2011 and 2016.
Located in Toronto, Canada, Zevrix Solutions provides automation and productivity solutions for Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite software, PDF workflows, graphic file diagnostics and Microsoft Office output on Mac OS. Zevrix is dedicated to help professionals increase their profits through automating everyday tasks, producing error-free documents, saving disk space and cutting production costs. For more information, visit their website. Copyright (C) 2017 Zevrix Solutions. All Rights Reserved. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Simply Trivial released for iOS – General-Knowledge Trivia Game - February 20, 2018
- Gro CRM – The Popular Mac CRM Platform now includes Stripe Integration - February 20, 2018
- WebSonar Libraries – A better Way to Organize, Access and Share - February 20, 2018