Aberdeen, United Kingdom – Yellow Field Technologies today is proud to announce the release of iSMARTtrain version 4.1, a major update to their macOS training journal application for multi-sport and endurance athletes. First developed by age-group triathlete Stuart Tevendale in 2001 in response to the lack of Mac-based training software, Stuart soon joined forces leading sports scientist, coach and writer Joe Beer. Joe provides valuable input to the software, both from a scientific and coaching aspect. Future releases will continue to benefit from his wealth of knowledge and experience.
The software is designed to allow endurance athletes to download training data, such as heart rate, cadence, speed and power, from a variety of heart rate monitors & power meters and analyse it in graph, table and list formats. Information about training sessions, for example duration, distance and speed can also be similarly reviewed. Any number of sports can be quickly and easily tracked, using either metric or imperial units for each sport. Commonly used routes and sessions can be stored and quickly recalled:
* Download from market-leading GPS, Heart Rate Monitors & Power Systems from Garmin, PowerTap and SRM
* Track and analyse training data
* Easy to understand visual graphs
* Analyse time in training zones for heart rate and power data
* Track equipment usage
* Add and track user-defined metrics such as weight and sleep
* Total times, distances and number of sessions can be viewed per week, month or year
The latest release contains new data graphs, improved swim analysis and bug fixes, including support for more devices.
Pricing and Availability:
iSMARTtrain 4.1 is available new from its official website or the Mac App Store, priced at $49.95 (USD). A free demo version, limited to 20 entries, can be downloaded from our website. For more information, please contact Stuart Tevendale.
Yellow Field Technologies was formed in 2009 by Stuart Tevendale. They are an independent software developer based near Aberdeen in Scotland and have developed a number of fitness-oriented applications including iSMARTtrain and MyZones. Additionally, they have developed a number of apps for clients in the Oil & Gas industry. Joe Beer has been helping athletes for over twenty years using evidence-based methods and experience to make them smarter and faster. From Sprint Tri wins to Ironman Hawaii he knows what it takes to improve. Copyright (C) 2017 Yellow Field Technologies. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Artstudio Pro 1.0 for iOS – New Painting App – Available Now At 40% Off - December 13, 2017
- CloudMounter v3.0 – Freemium Cloud Manager with Data Encryption - December 13, 2017
- Announcing Scriptogram – A New Cursive Writing App for iPad - December 13, 2017