St. George, Utah – Today, Strata, a leader in 3D technology for more than 25 years, announced the release of inStudio VR, allowing users to hold design projects in their hands and see them in a retail store, kitchen, living room, and other virtual reality environments.
Free for a Limited Time:
inStudio VR, free for a limited time for the HTC Vive, talks directly to Strata’s desktop design application, Design 3D CX. Users of other popular 3D design applications can experience their designs with inStudio VR’s industry standard file support.
Enterprise Level VR:
John Wright, Strata CEO, said “With the addition of inStudio VR, Strata continues its pioneering approach to enterprise level design tools and solutions. VR and AR will become increasingly important for our customers.”
Included is the Retail Module, providing a retail store with shelving populated with grocery items. Users can place their designs on the shelves for a contextual experience.
Some of Strata inStudio VR’s key features include:
* 12 environments from Retail to Kitchen to Outdoors
* Toggle physics for realistic interaction
* Models can be moved, scaled, rotated, duplicated and more
* Lighting based on real-world captures
* Supports files from virtually any 3D software
* Gear VR and Google Cardboard/Daydream Sharing
VR visualizations can be shared using the VR image capture feature. Clients can step into a design using a standard smart-phone.
Getting the App: inStudio VR:
The SE version of inStudio VR for HTC Vive is available directly from Strata’s website, or from the Steam Store free for a limited time.
Getting the App: Design 3D CX:
New users can get a free 30 day trial from Strata online. Existing users can upgrade to the VR17 release are $59.95 (USD) and includes the ability to directly push designs to inStudio VR with both the Mac and PC versions.
Strata is an award winning 3D/VR/AR Developer that creates powerful 3D modeling software and custom solutions. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 Strata Mixed Reality Inc.. All Rights Reserved. Design 3D and inStudio VR are trademarks of, and Strata is a registered trademark of, Strata Mixed Reality Inc. Apple, the Apple logo, macOS and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Simply Trivial released for iOS – General-Knowledge Trivia Game - February 20, 2018
- Gro CRM – The Popular Mac CRM Platform now includes Stripe Integration - February 20, 2018
- WebSonar Libraries – A better Way to Organize, Access and Share - February 20, 2018