State College, Pennsylvania – The MacAdmins Conference, one of the world’s largest Apple-focused IT events, is pleased to announce the content lineup for its 2017 event, held July 11-14, 2017 at the Penn Stater Hotel and Conference Center in State College, Pennsylvania.
Nearly 600 IT professionals from Higher Ed, K-12, Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and independent consultancies will gather at the 8th annual MacAdmins Conference to learn from industry experts on a wide variety of Apple-focused deployment and management topics, from networking and monitoring to development, package deployment, and end-user support.
“MacAdmins is a great opportunity to meet and collaborate with other Apple IT professionals from around the world,” said Gretchen Kuwahara, conference team member. “Attendees get a chance to learn from experts in the field and make connections that last well beyond the event.”
This year at MacAdmins, attendees will participate in one of the five full-day workshops to kick off the event, and then customize their experience by choosing from the 60 technical sessions offered at the event. A small sampling of session titles includes:
* A System Administrator’s Guide to Wi-Fi: Arguing with Physics
* Munki Mistakes Made Right
* Introduction to Cyber-Defense
* Practical Python for MacAdmins
* Storing our Digital Lives: Mac Filesystems from MFS to APFS
* A Practical Guide to Reverse Engineering MacOS
* You Too can Support a 500 device 1-to-1 Program
* Monitoring your Systems Using Open Source Tools
In addition to the conference content, MacAdmins 2017 will feature 3 evening events:
* Kickoff Dinner – Start the conference right by celebrating with food and friends
* MacAdmins Invade State College – Dinner and games in Downtown State College
* Stump the MacAdmins Experts and MacAdmins on Ice! – Trivia night, followed by ice skating
“We’re humbled and proud that our conference has grown to become an internationally-renowned Apple IT community event that is known for being an open and welcoming conference,” said Justin Elliott, conference team member.
Early-bird registration is $599 (USD) through May 16, 2017 and includes a full-day workshop, conference sessions, evening events, and all meals. On May 17, the price will increase to $799.
MacAdmins partners with key vendors, whose sponsorships help keep the cost low and provide attendees with valuable connections in well-respected companies throughout the IT economy. Sponsors already lined up for this years event include: Adobe, Jamf, Watchman Monitoring, Code42, Cross IT, Filewave, Trusource Labs, Ivanti, JumpCloud, ATTO Technology, and Addigy. Additional sponsors will continue to be added leading up the conference.
The MacAdmins Conference at Penn State is one of the world’s largest Apple-focused IT events, bringing together nearly 600 IT professionals from around the world. Founded in 2010, MacAdmins serves the Apple system administration community by providing education, training, and networking opportunities to anyone who deploys or supports Macs and iOS devices in their organizations. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2010-2017 MacAdmins Conference. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, OS X, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Halide 1.6 Adds Features and Speeds Up the Highly-Acclaimed Camera App - December 15, 2017
- FileMaker Add-Ons Now 25% Off – SeedCode’s Year-End Sale - December 15, 2017
- VeggieGo – A Mobile Guide to Vegetarian Restaurants and Shops - December 15, 2017