Bournemouth, United Kingdom – Virtual Programming Ltd, in collaboration with the UK’s most successful independent publisher System 3, today are pleased to announce the release of Putty Squad 1.0.5, their new game title developed for Mac OS X. The stretchy blue blob is all set to go digital in high resolution by way of the critically acclaimed Putty Squad videogame. Cited by many gaming publications as one of the best games of its time, Putty Squad follows the story of unlikely hero Putty in an old-skool platform-adventuring quest for his kidnapped friends. Putty has the following abilities:
* The Stretch: Putty can stretch left, right, up and down in order to reach items and drop down to areas below him
* Lie Flat: What better way of avoiding enemies than simply lying flat against the ground
* Absorb: Items can be absorbed and used at a later date
* Attack: Think thereâs nothing more shocking than a fist made of putty – Well, there is
* Inflate: Everyone knows that if you pump putty full of hot air it rises
Putty can inflate himself in order to scale otherwise unreachable heights but he can only hold his breath for so long! Throughout the game Putty will be able to upgrade his attacks, which range from a simple punch through to electrifying prods and putty darts. Putty Squad also now has redrawn graphics with three times the graphical fidelity, which means that Putty Squad looks stunning on the big screen!
* One of retro gamingâs most-loved heroes returns
* Critically acclaimed platform-adventure
* Gorgeous 1080p graphics
* Plays even better than it did originally
“The unlikeliest of superheroes is now available to gamers worldwide. We’re delighted to offer Putty Squad to our retro loving gamers, but also bringing retro gaming back to those who didn’t get the chance of getting their hands on Putty back in the day,” explained Mark Hinton, CEO of UK based Virtual Programming Ltd. “Putty Squad has been totally remastered to take advantage of today is modern Mac’s, without losing the fun loving gameplay that the whole family can enjoy.”
Putty Squad has been given a complete overhaul in graphics to deliver a modern, immersive experience. Gameplay has been finely tuned to offer an accessible platform game for all fans. As Putty you can punch, inflate, morph, stretch, lie flat and absorb on his journey through a host of different levels.
* OS X 10.8 or later
* 1.03 GB
Pricing and Availability:
Putty Squad 1.0.5 is $14.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Promo codes are available to members of the press. For more information, please contact Mark Hinton.
Located in Bournemouth, United Kingdom, Virtual Programming Ltd develops cross-platform games using its proprietary technology eON, enabling PC Games to be targeted to other platforms. Platforms include Mac, Linux, Nvidia Shield, and Nintendo Switch. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 Virtual Programming Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, OS X and macOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- MacX Full Flagship Family Embraces iPhone X/8, Galaxy S8/Note 8, Mate 10 - October 20, 2017
- Black Operations 2 – Action-packed Strategy game comes to multi touch - October 20, 2017
- Mobo Greenhouse Garden – Engaging Farm Game for Preschoolers - October 20, 2017