Mons, Belgium – Creaceed is pleased to announce today the release of Prizmo Go 1.0, their new app to quickly capture printed text with the camera. Prizmo Go is an innovative app that lets the user take a picture of printed text and then recognizes it using optical character recognition (OCR) technology, avoiding the frustration of retyping it on screen. Part of said text can then be selected directly from the photo by swiping through it. Users can then interact with it or just copy/paste it to other apps or to the Mac.
Recognized text can be edited within the application, or read aloud with built-in speech synthesis. Information detected in the text such as website addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, QR codes, or physical addresses can be specifically activated. Blind and visually impaired users can also take full advantage of Prizmo Go, as not only does it propose extensive support for VoiceOver but it also brings specific features such as pre-shooting instructions, automatic angle correction, and automatic text-to-speech playback.
Other features include:
* Real-time, augmented-reality inspired text highlighting in camera preview
* Innovative image stabilization (sharpness tracking)
* QR code recognition
* Copy/paste to the Mac with Universal Clipboard
* Spoken guidance prior to actual shooting
* Built-in OCR in 10 languages (no internet connection required)
* Cloud OCR option in 22 languages, including Japanese, Chinese, Korean, and Arabic.
* Automation features: Action extension, Apple Workflow compatibility (callback URL), Open In.
* Optimized for iOS 10, 3D Touch Quick Actions & haptic feedback, iPad Multitasking (Slide Over / Split View)
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 10.0 or later
* 58.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Prizmo Go 1.0 is available starting April 27th worldwide as a free app on the App Store, and is localized in 16 languages. The application can be tried out, but access to text is limited. Text access can be unlocked by purchasing Export Pack for $4.99 (USD) as a one-time purchase. Cloud OCR requires units to be operated, units that can be purchased directly within the app: 100-pack is $0.99, 1000-pack is $4.99. Cloud OCR can also be tried out prior to purchasing. For more information, please contact Raphael Sebbe.
Creaceed is a Belgian company that has been making apps for 9 years, focusing on image processing technologies in the fields of document scanning, note taking, photo and video processing. Other apps like Hydra, Carbo, and Prizmo have been awarded by the press and featured by Apple on multiple occasions. Copyright 2008-2017 Creaceed. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh, iOS, macOS, iPhone, iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Halide 1.6 Adds Features and Speeds Up the Highly-Acclaimed Camera App - December 15, 2017
- FileMaker Add-Ons Now 25% Off – SeedCode’s Year-End Sale - December 15, 2017
- VeggieGo – A Mobile Guide to Vegetarian Restaurants and Shops - December 15, 2017