Monochrome 3.4.1 is now available in the Mac App StoreApril 27, 2017
Charlotte, North Carolina – einstein’s legacy v2.0, LLC today is thrilled to announce the release and immediate availability of Monochrome 3.4.1, a feature update to their popular post-processing application for OS X. Monochrome converts batches of images to grayscale, giving you control over the conversion and post-processing effects, to create a consistent set of output images that can be shared and printed in a variety of ways. Monochrome is an essential tool for photographers, editors and designers. The 3.4.1 update contains a collection of bug fixes, a new user interface and more than 2 dozen new image effects.
Monochrome 3.3.1 includes the following key features:
* Grayscale Conversion – Convert using a RGB or HSL-based color mixer, selective color desaturation, or color re-mapping
* Print Options – Print high-resolution source material as a single image, on a contact sheet or as image slices
* Slide Shows – Create an interactive presentation using your converted and filtered images
* Image Preview – Inspect and compare the original and final images using any of the six available preview modes
* Image Effects – More than 40 built-in image effects are available to apply to items in the Monochrome Tray
* Background Exports – Output images are created in the background, enabling you to continue working without waiting
* Sharing – Drag’n’drop your images onto other applications or share with Facebook or other popular internet services
“We’ve continued to refine Monochrome into the best tool for photographers, editors and designers who need to batch proccess images in a consistent manner,” says einstein’s legacy Chief Product Officer Douglas A. Welton. “To provide a more comfortable working experience, we refactored the user interface using Apple’s vibrant dark theme. We added gesture support. We enhanced the image effects library. We also improved our drawing algorithms to produce the best quality high-resolution images possible.”
What’s new in version 3.4.1:
* New Vibrant Dark user interface
* New, more compact Tray with support for gesture-based actions
* More than 2 dozen new image effects added to the existing library
* Instant Export allows you to drag images to another application (or the Finder) for immediate use
* Improved support for drawing high-resolution images
* Enhanced connectivity to social media
* OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) or later
* 64-bit processor
* 2.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Monochrome 3.4.1 is available for $19.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide exclusively from the Mac App Store in the Photography category. Promo codes are available to members of the press. For more information, please contact Douglas Welton.
At einstein’s legacy, we make cool Macintosh Applications for video, images and quartz compositions for creative professionals. einstein’s legacy v2.0, LLC is located in Charlotte, NC. Copyright (C) 2011-2017 einstein’s legacy. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.