Charlotte, North Carolina – einstein’s legacy v2.0, LLC today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of MovieBriefs 3.0.1, an important feature update to their popular video transformation application for OS X. MovieBriefs creates a contact sheet that summarizes all or part of your movie. The resulting image can be inspected or shared. MovieBriefs is a great tool for videographers, writers and other editorial production staff. The 3.0.1 update introduces a new workflow for creating on-demand summaries, a new project format, better high-resolution drawing and improved social media connectivity.
MovieBriefs 3.0.1 includes the following key features:
* Simple Segmentation – Create a contact sheet from all or part of a movie by adjusting the segment start and end handles
* Retina Ready – Inspect, print and share high-resolution images created from your movie segments
* Segment Info – Display information about the location of segments within a video track. Great for error checking
* Interactive Display – Place the cursor over the contact sheet image and see the time associated with a particular frame
* Detailed Image Mode – Double-click on any particular frame in the overview contact sheet and see that image at full size
* Sharing – Drag’n’drop images unto another application or share using Facebook or other popular internet services
“For the 3.0.1 release of MovieBriefs, we re-imagined the workflow for summarizing video assets,” says einstein’s legacy Chief Product Officer Douglas A. Welton. “Our new workflow gives the user on-demand creation of summaries and allows users to store an arbitrary number of summaries in a project file.”
What’s new in this version?
* New Vibrant Dark user interface with an always-viewable movie preview
* Generate summaries on-demand
* Save multiple summaries in a single document
* Instant Export allows you to drag summaries to another application (or the Finder) for immediate use
* Improved support when drawing high-resolution images
* New Movie Information window
* Enhanced social media connectivity
* OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) or later
* 64-bit processor
* 1.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
MovieBriefs 3.0.1 is available for $9.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide exclusively from the Mac App Store in the Video category. Promo codes are available to members of the press. For more information, please contact Douglas Welton.
At einstein’s legacy, we make cool Macintosh Applications for video, images and quartz compositions for creative professionals. einstein’s legacy v2.0, LLC is located in Charlotte, NC. Copyright (C) 2011-2017 einstein’s legacy. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Quick’Nap – A simple Power Nap Music Timer for your iPhone - February 21, 2018
- Simply Trivial released for iOS – General-Knowledge Trivia Game - February 20, 2018
- Gro CRM – The Popular Mac CRM Platform now includes Stripe Integration - February 20, 2018