Toronto (ON) Canada – Zevrix Solutions today is proud to announce the release of PDF Checkpoint 1.7.21, a feature update to the company’s PDF preflight and conversion automation tool. Remarkably fast, PDF Checkpoint automatically preflights, exports as images, splits and optimizes multiple PDF documents. PDF Checkpoint is an ideal program for users who need a fast, affordable and easy to use solution to check PDF files for errors and prepare the documents for print, web and mobile devices.
The new version automatically appends a number to the names of duplicate files when splitting PDF documents into single pages. In previous versions new files weren’t created in this case. The update also fixes some UI glitches on macOS Sierra, improves behavior of page thumbnails in PDF viewer, and addresses an error that could occur when overwriting duplicate output files on some Macs.
“It’s a great idea to enable color profile conversion in PDF files so easily,” says Miles Linklater of design studio 24pt Helvetica in Vancouver, Canada. “PDF Checkpoint saves me a lot of time when submitting ads for large magazines.”
PDF Checkpoint is designed to automate and simplify PDF workflows of publishers, ad agencies, prepress houses, printers and graphic designers. The app offers the following features:
* Batch preflighting and conversion of PDF files
* Flag PDF fonts, colors, images and metadata with specific attributes
* Create preflight profiles for specific job types
* Convert PDF color mode to specific ICC profiles
* Route files by preflight results into success and error folders
* Export PDF as images with given resolution, color and page scale
* Split PDF files into single pages
Pricing and availability:
PDF Checkpoint can be purchased on Mac App Store and Zevrix website for $39.95 (USD), as well as from authorized resellers. The update is free to licensed users. Trial is also available for download. PDF Checkpoint requires macOS 10.7-10.12.
Located in Toronto, Canada, Zevrix Solutions provides automation and productivity solutions for Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite software, PDF workflows, graphic file diagnostics and Microsoft Office output on Mac OS. Zevrix is dedicated to help professionals increase their profits through automating everyday tasks, producing error-free documents, saving disk space and cutting production costs. For more information, visit their website. Copyright (C) 2017 Zevrix Solutions. All Rights Reserved. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Portland Cardiologist Launches New Heart Attack Prevention App - March 22, 2018
- SoundMeter X Succeeds the Original iPhone Sound Level Meter - March 22, 2018
- Output Factory for InDesign Is Now Available on the New Adobe Exchange - March 21, 2018