Charlotte, North Carolina – einstein’s legacy v2.0, LLC today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of LightTable 3.1.1, an important feature update to their popular unlimited virtual canvas application for OS X. LightTable lets users layout, inspect and compare images. Images can be resized, repositioned, layered and aligned allowing users to discover different storytelling perspectives. The 3.1.1 update introduces a new and re-organized user interface, a larger image canvas, more than 2 dozen new image effects, better event handling and improved support for drawing high-resolution images.
What’s new in this version?
* New Vibrant Dark user interface
* Controls are consolidated on a single (hide-able) toolbar
* Larger canvas for image item manipulation
* More than 2 dozen new image effects added to the existing library
* Instant Export allows you to drag images or the entire canvas to another application (or the Finder) for immediate use
* Improved consistency for handling mouse events
* Improved support for drawing high-resolution images
* Enhanced social media connectivity
“With this release, we updated the user interface using Apple’s dark vibrant theme to provide a more comfortable experience when working with LightTable,” says einstein’s legacy Chief Product Officer Douglas A. Welton. “In addition to the more consistent behavior for mousing and drag’n’drop, we believe that photographers, editors and designers will also enjoy the more than 2 dozen new image effects that can be used to help them discover the stories within their images.”
This version fixes the following high-visibility bugs:
* Errors in the False Color Effect
* Inconsistent Adjustment Panel behavior when switching between canvas items
* Spurious option key’s behavior when selecting multiple items
LightTable 3.1.1 includes the following key features:
* Unlimited Canvas – The LightTable Virtual Canvas automatically expands to accommodate any number of images
* Layout Tools – LightTable provides the tools to align, resize or re-order items or groups of images relative to the canvas or other images
* Canvas Automation – Duplicate, replicate and automatically arrange images using built-in canvas automation functions
* Image Effects – More than 50 built-in image effects are available to apply to items on the canvas
* Canvas Export – Capture the entire canvas layout as a single image which can then be exported in a variety of formats
* Sharing – Share your canvas with other applications or directly to Facebook, Twitter and other popular internet services
* OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) or later
* 64-bit processor
* 3.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
LightTable 3.1.1 is available for $19.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide from the Mac App Store in the Photography category. Promo codes are available to members of the press. For more information, please contact Douglas Welton.
At einstein’s legacy, we make cool Macintosh Applications for video, images and quartz compositions for creative professionals. einstein’s legacy v2.0, LLC is located in Charlotte, NC. Copyright (C) 2011-2017 einstein’s legacy. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Portland Cardiologist Launches New Heart Attack Prevention App - March 22, 2018
- SoundMeter X Succeeds the Original iPhone Sound Level Meter - March 22, 2018
- Output Factory for InDesign Is Now Available on the New Adobe Exchange - March 21, 2018