Herzlyia, Israel – Indie developer, Diego Resnik today is proud to announce the release of iCarMode 4.0, an update to his popular productivity app developed for iOS devices. iCarMode has positioned itself as a true car dashboard app, offering real-time data streaming from the car’s computer. Allowing safer use of any mounted iPhone with minimum distraction, iCarMode features large buttons that allow easy and safe access to music, shortcut for dialing, preferred GPS app as well as other car and driving related functionality.
iCarMode 4.0 now connects to Vinli’s cloud platform and brings information streaming from your car’s computer directly to the familiar iCarMode’s dashboard. Data like engine problems reported by the car’s computer, speed, RPM, calculated distance till next refuel and it even grades your driving by things like hard braking, sharp turning, speeding and active DTCs (Diagnostics trouble code). This makes iCarMode a great dashboard for older cars that don’t have these capabilities built-in. This is in addition to previous versions capabilities like music player control, easy access to GPS app, quick dial-up, “where did I park?,” places nearby and many more. And all in its big buttoned user interface design suited for in-car use.
More features added in this version:
* ‘Places nearby’ feature now shows ‘Google places’ ratings
* ‘Shortcut button’, due to users requests – added Google play music, iBooks, Anghami & Castro to the list
* Music playlists integrates with the user’s Apple Music playlists
* Bug fixes and stability issues
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 9.0 or later
* 30.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iCarMode 4.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. Promo codes are available to members of the press. For more information, please contact Diego Resnik.
Located in Herzlyia, Israel, Diego Resnik is an independent developer whose focus is on developing great apps for the iOS platform. Copyright (C) 2017 Diego Resnik. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Portland Cardiologist Launches New Heart Attack Prevention App - March 22, 2018
- SoundMeter X Succeeds the Original iPhone Sound Level Meter - March 22, 2018
- Output Factory for InDesign Is Now Available on the New Adobe Exchange - March 21, 2018