Charlotte, North Carolina – einstein’s legacy v2.0, LLC today announces the release and immediate availability of Deframe 2.1.1, a video post-production utility that gives you an easy way to extract, re-purpose and re-use the images and segments within your video assets. The 2.1.1 update introduces a number of user interface refinements, instant import for greater interoperability with the Finder and enhanced support for high-resolution imaging.
“With this release, we continue the refinement that make Deframe the most effective tool for videographers, editorial production staff and corporate media professionals who want to make the most of their video assets,” says einstein’s legacy Chief Product Officer Douglas A. Welton. “We’ve made inter-application sharing easier, added additional gesture-based functions and refined our drawing algorithms to display the highest quality image content.”
What’s new in this version?
* In-application previewing for all movie items in the Tray
* Instant Export allows you to drag preview items to another application (or the Finder) for immediate use
* New Swipe-to-Share is available for all extraction types
* Instant Zoom (double-click) for all image sequence items
* Minor menu reorganization
* Improved support for drawing high-resolution images
* Enhanced social media connectivity
This version fixes the following high-visibility bugs:
* Miscellaneous file importing inconsistencies
* Segment titles for exported items
* Tray item tooltips
* Contact sheet printing issues
* Pasteboard cleanup errors on exit
Deframe 2.1.1 includes the following key features:
* Multiple Extraction Types
Extract parts of your movie as either an image or a video clip; or organized as extractions on a contact sheet or as a segment summary.
Drag’n drop (or copy) high-resolution images directly from Deframe to your application.
Create a single picture that captures the range of images within a movie segment.
* Contact Sheets
Make a PDF document with a collection of images from your movie’s timeline.
Create new movie clips in a variety of formats for a range of devices and playback situations.
High-resolution source material may be printed as a single image, on a contact sheet or as image slices.
* Slide Shows
Create an interactive presentation from your movies using images, contact sheets and summaries.
Share images, segments, contact sheets and summaries using Vimeo, Facebook and other popular internet services.
* OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) or later
* 64-bit processor
* 1.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Deframe 2.1.1 is available for $19.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide from the Mac App Store in the Video category. For more information, please contact Douglas Welton.
At einstein’s legacy, we make cool Macintosh Applications for video, images and quartz compositions for creative professionals. einstein’s legacy v2.0, LLC is located in Charlotte, NC. Copyright (C) 2011-2017 einstein’s legacy. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- FileMaker Add-Ons Now 25% Off – SeedCode’s Year-End Sale - December 15, 2017
- VeggieGo – A Mobile Guide to Vegetarian Restaurants and Shops - December 15, 2017
- "BBy – Milk Sharing" Offers First Marketplace App For Safe Breast Milk - December 15, 2017