PhotoStory 1.0.1 is now available in the Mac App StoreApril 17, 2017
Charlotte, North Carolina – einstein’s legacy v2.0, LLC today is proud to introduce PhotoStory 1.0.1 for macOS, an image-to-video transformation application. PhotoStory turns a collection of images into a high-quality digital movie for use in promotion, storytelling and creating time-lapsed applications. The app features modern codecs, variable speed playback and a simple WYSIWYG user interface. PhotoStory 1.0.1 includes the following key features:
* Easy Organization – Drag’n’drop images into the desired order for output or sort the collection according to name or date
* Adjustable Speed – Set the playback rate by hand or choose from almost 20 frame-rate-based preset options
* Appearance – Control the background color and placement of images within the frame of the output movie
* Modern Codecs – Create new movies in a variety of formats for a range of devices and playback situations
* Sharing – Share your output movie using Vimeo, Facebook and other popular internet services
“PhotoStory was born out of our own need for a simple product that could transform a collection of images into a movie clip,” says Douglas A. Welton, einstein’s legacy Chief Product Officer. “We’ve kept the application simple. Adding only those features that help video content creators be most productive. This isn’t a heavyweight application like Final Cut Pro X or Adobe Premiere. PhotoStory opens quickly and allows users to get their task done so they can get to the next step in their workflow.”
* OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) or later
* 64-bit processor
* 1.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
PhotoStory 1.0.1 is available for $9.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide from the Mac App Store in the Video category. For more information, please contact Douglas Welton.
At einstein’s legacy, we make cool Macintosh Applications for video, images and quartz compositions for creative professionals. einstein’s legacy v2.0, LLC is located in Charlotte, NC. Copyright (C) 2011-2017 einstein’s legacy. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.