Lake Dallas, Texas – Longtime Mac evangelist, GeekSuit LLC is pleased to announce the launch of MacDeveloper, a massive update to their popular networking and beta testing resource for Apple enthusiasts. MacDeveloper helps companies and individual software developers alike improve the quality of their products by providing a platform to have their applications properly tested from a well informed, and energetic Beta Pool.
MacDeveloper is a free, opt-in service for Apple enthusiasts who love what the Mac community offers. It is squarely aimed at providing Apple users around the globe a place to connect, build a strong sense of community. The platform also serves as an excellent compliment to bundled software avenues. Testers can register to try out the latest software releases and receive coupons for free software, or purchase software at huge discounts.
MacDeveloper for Testers:
* Register and Test software absolutely free
* Testers may choose only the Software Categories that interest them
* Earn Points for Testing your favorite Software
* Use points to purchase software for Free
* Use points to purchase software for huge discounts
* Earn valuable Star Ratings for being a Quality Tester
“For Mac users, the software buying experience is an event unto itself,” explained Ray Barber, CEO of GeekSuit, LLC. “We want to further that experience by offering the ultimate testing network, geared towards helping developers get their software properly tested, while at the same time giving back to the community who supports them. The challenge was to build in a firewall mechanism that allowed both parties to effortlessly interact with each other, including a great ticketing system, forum, suggestions and more, while at the same time with virtually zero spam.”
MacDeveloper’s sole mission is to connect willing and responsible beta testers to software developers. As an enhancement to software distribution, MacDeveloper believes that every business should have access to the state-of-the-art tools necessary to manage every aspect of their organization’s testing activities. No longer do developers have to spend time recruiting testers. MacDeveloper does all of this for them. Now, they can spend more time coding great software and taking care of their customers.
MacDeveloper for Developers:
* Create Project Channels for only $12.50 (USD) a month
* Project Channels are billed only as long as they are running
* Developers may run their beta cycle as long as they wish
* Upload as many binaries to Project Channels as necessary
* Search the Beta Pool for Quality Testers
* Developers may invite new Testers outside of the platform
* Find Beta Testers who genuinely have a desire to test
* Developers may leverage their own cart or third party system for licensing
* Developers use Coupons for Testers to purchase their Applications for free or at a discount
* Excellent platform for Customer Building
The platform was recently updated with an all-new user interface, built mobile friendly, and includes many new features based on user feedback. Project Channels now offer a forum (devForum) that is created on-the-fly to help Developers better engage with Subscribed Testers. There are subtle updates throughout the entire platform to enhance the overall experience for both Developers and Testers.
Pricing and Availability:
MacDeveloper is immediately available. In celebration of this launch, Developers will be given 4 credits which can be assigned to any single Project Channel, or spread across as many new Project Channels as they wish. That is four (4) months of free testing! Projects that run past a given grace period will be charged a low $12.50 (USD) fee, and only as long as the Project is live. This is equivalent to only .42 cents a day, roughly the cost of a pack of chewing gum.
Headquartered in Lake Dallas Texas, MacDeveloper is a property of GeekSuit LLC, a leading evangelist for the Mac platform since 1999. Established in January 1999, GeekSuit strives to provide innovative, affordable solutions that enhance the Mac experience in some unique way. prMac, MacScripter, iBetaTest and Client Folder Maker are also owned and founded by GeekSuit LLC. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 GeekSuit LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, OS X, iOS and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Secure Web for iOS from B-Eng Protects Mobiles from WiFi Attacks - October 24, 2017
- ChronoAgent 1.8.0 is High Sierra-Ready - October 24, 2017
- LinkOptimizer for Adobe InDesign Now Supports Creative Cloud 2018 - October 23, 2017