Self Expression Arts releases Hungry Black Hole 1.0 for iOS/AndroidApril 12, 2017
Siheung City, Korea – Self Expression Arts is proud to announce the launch of Hungry Black Hole 1.0, their new game for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android devices. Hungry Black Hole works out the player’s brain. Offering a fun control game experience, Hungry Black Hole is a simple control game easy enough to be played with one finger, but players need to come up with creative solutions to solve most levels.
The game’s highlights:
* It can be played easily with one hand
* A more creative idea to solve the level leads to a triple medal
* Various specific bombs make for a more creative combination to solve the level creatively
* Players can upload and share their play video
Game Objective: The mini black hole is starving. Let the black hole eat the candy by removing various obstacles is our mission:
1. Select a Bomb in slot that you want to fire.
2. Drag to aim anywhere on game screen and adjust the strength of firing.
3. Release to fire a bomb which you selected on the slot.
There are several types of bombs. Players have to combine different bombs properly to solve each level.
Cloud level design: If any player has an idea about a level or levels that can be solved by a very creative idea after playing hungry black hole, please send us the idea with details. (Including your name or nickname that will be listed on the Honor of level designer on the Hungry Black Hole Facebook page.)
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 206 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Hungry Black Hole 1.0 is Free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. There is also an Android version available on Google Play. For more information, please contact Jinu Kim.
Self Expression Arts is a iOS and Android game indie developer. Their mission is that they make mobile game players experience fun control’s game. Simple control game but play freedom! All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 Self Expression Arts. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.