Chengdu, China – MacXDVD Software is all set to hop into Easter with an extravagant Easter giveaway starting from April 10 to 19. Marking one of the key events of the year, MacXDVD teams up with two major sponsoring parties to host an eggciting Easter Egg hunt activity, featuring over 10,000 eggs filled with free licenses of its best-selling MacX MediaTrans and MacX DVD Ripper Pro, partner-sponsored Disk Drill Pro and PDF Expert, and discounted Easter bundles.
For users looking for “eggspanded” offerings during Easter holiday, hunt eggs for free gifts & great deals on MacXDVD official Easter Giveaway page.
MacXDVD Software is ready to help Easter Bunnies deliver a brag-worthy Easter Basket, packed to the brim with a full variety of flagship products and sponsored apps, as the grand prize randomly draw to users:
* MacX DVD Ripper Pro – a perfect Easter companion that has received massive positive customer feedback on its performance. It gives users maximum flexibility to enjoy family & kids DVD movies by converting them to MP4, H.264, MOV, FLV, M4V, AVI, QT, etc for popular mobiles like iPhone 7/7 Plus/6S/6S Plus, iPad, Apple TV, other Android, Windows and Google devices. By now, it’s the world’s No.1 fast DVD ripper which takes less than 5 minutes to convert a full-length DVD, be it a 99-title DVD, multiple-title disc, latest-released movie or any other type.
* MacX MediaTrans – the most comprehensive iPhone data management solution on the market. Almost all the iOS data, including Easter-themed movies, music, family photos, ringtone, iTunes purchases, books and more can be freely transferred between iOS 10 (or earlier) powered iPhone, iPad and iPod and Mac computers without iTunes. It’s the first and only iPhone manager for macOS that can export iTunes purchased movies, TV shows, music, audiobooks into widely-used MP4 and MP3 files.
* Disk Drill Pro – a data recovery tool for Mac that will scan the computer and connected devices for lost data and recover them in an easy way.
* PDF Expert- a reliable PDF editor for Mac, iPhone and iPad users to help users read, annotate and edit PDF documents.
The Easter eggstravaganza will commence with eggs hidden throughout MacXDVD Easter Giveaway page starting April 10. These Easter gifts drop randomly during the day and any free license or 78%-off deep discounts may drop every time. Each participant has three clicks to hunt per day, with 100% win rate guaranteed. Two extra chances are available after sharing the referral link with friends on Facebook.
“Last year, our handpicked Easter gifts were picked up within three days. Back by popular demand, MacXDVD Easter activity returns for the egg-ceptional time,” said Jack Han, CEO of MacXDVD Software, “Word got out fast and growing number of users are intrigued by the hidden eggs and participating into the Easter Egg hunt to scramble for 10,000 prize-filled eggs. We take this opportunity to give away grand gifts to our customers and express sincere thanks for their continued support.”
Pricing and Availability
MacXDVD Software offers an eggstra-special gift basket that has been filled with wonderful selection of presents for every participant. This includes four useful Mac apps, three of which are priced at $59.95 and one at $89 (USD), and are all offered as Easter gifts for free. An Easter Holiday Gift pack, which contains MacXDVD’S full media toolkit to download movies, convert videos, transfer media and rip DVD movies, is 76% off from $169.95 to $39.95. MacXDVD Software promises a guaranteed of 100% win rate. All users can win the gifts on MacXDVD Software’s official Easter Egg Hunt Page.
MacXDVD Software is a division of Digiarty Software Company, owns a professional multimedia software development team, providing a range of products for Macintosh Computer users, including MacX Video Converter, MacX DVD Ripper, DVD Author, DVD backup tools, etc, series of apps for Apple video player, and iPhone, iPad 2D and 3D video games. Copyright (C) 2017 MacXDVD Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- LinkOptimizer for Adobe InDesign Now Supports Creative Cloud 2018 - October 23, 2017
- MacX Full Flagship Family Embraces iPhone X/8, Galaxy S8/Note 8, Mate 10 - October 20, 2017
- Black Operations 2 – Action-packed Strategy game comes to multi touch - October 20, 2017