Belfast, United Kingdom – LibertyApp Ltd. today is proud to announce the immediate release of Server Ranger 1.5, the latest version of the company’s website and server monitoring solution for the macOS platform. Server Ranger 1.5 brings brand new features and other enhancements. Get alerts when things go wrong with your devices. No subscriptions, no monthly fees, no in-app purchases and no adverts. Powerful yet easy-to-use, Server Ranger can check any number of servers or devices, whether that be 1 device or 1000.
* Smart Interface: Nodes performing properly are in green. Yellow indicates the node is online but slow. Red is for offline. Only interested in 1 device? Switch to Single Server Mode to reduce on-screen clutter.
* Checks: Choose how often Server Ranger checks your servers, from as little as every 30 seconds to once an hour. Or switch off the automatic monitoring and manually check your devices when you choose.
* Alerts: Don’t wait for your customers, Twitter followers or users to tell you that your site is down. Be the first to know! Server Ranger alerts you if the performance is slow or if the server has gone offline. Get alerted by emails, on-screen alerts, notifications and more.
* Big Screen mode: Open the Overview window and get a glance at all your servers. Put the window on another monitor, a screen on the wall or even Airplay it to your Apple TV.
* Statistics: Server Ranger logs every response from your devices. Spot patterns of poor latency and print or export the evidence to a CSV file. The log file updates live, no need to refresh.
* Monitor any type of server or site – file servers, routers, web servers, email servers and more
* Define alerts for slow and offline devices
* Emails, Mac notifications, sounds, and visual alerts
* Eliminate false positives – alerts are only sent after a user-definable number of checks
* Single Server Mode
* Overview window – perfect for a screen on the wall or Airplaying to an Apple TV
* Detailed log file with export and print
* One simple price – no adverts or monthly subscription fees
* Built for macOS Sierra (10.12), OS X El Capitan (10.11) and OS X Yosemite (10.10)
As well as bug fixes, version 1.5 offers some brand new features:
* Modern integrated main window: The server log now has its own pane on the main window
* New filters on the server logs: Logs can now be filtered to show ‘Everything’ (all checks), ‘Alerts’ (Warning or Offline) or just ‘Offline’
* Just want to run manual checks? Automated checks can now be switched off in Preferences – Check as and when you choose
* Middle detail pane now shows the average latency for the selected server
* New menu bar icon for fast checking of your servers
Pricing and Availability:
Server Ranger 1.5 is available as a one-time purchase of $39.99 USD (or equivalent) from the Mac App Store. It has no in-app purchases and requires no subscriptions or other monthly fees. It is a free upgrade for all current customers. For more information, please contact Gavin Smith.
LibertyApp Ltd is an independent app development studio based in the UK who have been developing native apps for Apple platforms since 1998, including OS X, iOS, watchOS and tvOS. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 LibertyApp Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, OS X, iOS, watchOS and tvOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare