Walnut Creek, California – Gumdrop Cases announced today their new FoamTech case is now available to protect Apple’s newest 9.7-inch iPad from getting damaged. Gumdrop’s FoamTech iPad case is a durable, handy case perfect for keeping your device safe from kid-centric accidents, or for on-the-go active users. It’s lightweight and fits snuggly around the new iPad 9.7″ (Models: A1822, A1823), and also fits:
* iPad Air (Models: A1474, A1475, A1476)
* iPad Air 2 (Models: A1566, A1567)
* iPad Pro 9.7″ (Models: A1673, A1674, A1675)
The FoamTech iPad case is made of a tough, environmentally friendly foam and features a handy carrying handle that can also be folded for viewing and typing modes. The FoamTech case allows access to all ports, buttons, camera and speakers, and is perfect for school, home, and outdoor environments.
* Form-fitting lightweight case made from recycled EVA foam provides precise fit and maximum protection
* Built-in carrying handle doubles as a stand, allowing for both a viewing and typing angle
* Full access to mic, speaker, charging ports and media controls
* Easy for small hands to hold on to
* This case does NOT include an integrated screen cover
* Supports the NEW 9.7-inch iPad, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Air 2, and iPad Air
The FoamTech iPad case is available on the Gumdrop Cases website in black, blue or lime color for only $34.95 (USD). This unique, one-size-fits-all case keeps Apple’s popular iPads protected from drops, bumps, scratches and other accidental mishaps. Looking for answers on how to protect Apple devices? Contact Gumdrop Cases Sales or (925) 263-4332.
Gumdrop Cases provides ruggedized cases for tablets, Chromebooks, phones, MacBooks, laptops and more. Designed with durable protection that can withstand repeated 6-foot falls, Gumdrop’s cases are rapidly becoming one of the leading solutions to keep your tech safe from damage at home, school and work. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 Gumdrop Cases. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, MacBook, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Portland Cardiologist Launches New Heart Attack Prevention App - March 22, 2018
- SoundMeter X Succeeds the Original iPhone Sound Level Meter - March 22, 2018
- Output Factory for InDesign Is Now Available on the New Adobe Exchange - March 21, 2018