Seattle, Washington – Qrayon today is pleased to announce the release of Slidecast for the iPad and iPhone. Slidecast allows anyone to produce high quality video presentations right on their iOS device, without the need for a Mac or PC. Presentations can be recorded off imported PDF slide decks or documents. Users can also easily create whiteboard-style videos with vector ink and photos.
Record videos with just a few simple steps:
Step 1: Import PDF slides or start with a blank board.
Step 2: Tap Record and flip through the pages as you annotate and narrate.
Step 3: Everything you say is recorded in sync with the screen.
Slidecast is perfect for sales presentations, training videos, remote collaboration, and more.
Slide Deck And Whiteboard Videos Too:
Slidecast can also be used to quickly create whiteboard-style videos. Start with slides or a blank page and present as you would on a whiteboard. This is ideal for instructional videos as well as for rapidly sharing ideas with your colleagues. Also use it to sketch out a proposal, present plans, or review documents.
Teachers can use it to prepare a library of video lessons to “flip” their classrooms. Quickly explain everything a student needs about a topic in short video segments.
Marketers can quickly prepare video screencasts of their products or services.
Creative professionals can use it to record quick descriptions of their ideas to share with remote colleagues. Stay in-touch even when you are away from the office.
Produce At The Speed Of Thought:
Slidecast is designed to be as easy to use as a pad of paper. Simply hit record and start talking. This greatly reduces the time and cost to create video presentations. Your videos are also ready the moment you are done. There is no long, cumbersome compression or conversion process to endure.
Own Your Content:
Slidecast produces high-quality videos that you fully own and control. You can edit them in iMovie or other apps. There are no additional royalties or fees to distribute your content. Easily post your videos to YouTube, Vimeo, or the server of your choice.
Key Features include:
* Open exported PDF slide decks (or any PDF file) from Keynote, PowerPoint, or 3rd party Apps
* Produces High-Quality 1080p or 720p HD Quicktime videos
* Integrated scene editor
* Smooth scalable vector ink built on the Inkflow Engine, with support for the Apple Pencil
* Record using the iPad’s built-in mic, or an external one
* Project organizer with customizable color categories
* Publish directly to YouTube, Facebook, or Vimeo from the Photos App
* Upload to Dropbox and other services by exporting videos to 3rd party Apps
The standard edition of Slidecast is a free download. You can upgrade at any time to Slidecast Pro via the in-app purchase. Slidecast Pro adds many additional features, including:
* Custom pen controls with a draw-behind highlighter and shape recognizer
* A fully customizable color palette
* Text entry
* An option for 4X larger pages, with custom background colors
* Instant video speed adjustments
* Exporting projects to PDF
* Color separation
* And more
* Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPad Pro
* Requires iOS 9.1 or later
* 20 MB
Pricing and Availability:
There are two editions of Slidecast. Slidecast (Standard Edition) is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. Slidecast Pro has many additional features, and is available as an in-app subscription at $4.99 USD a month (or equivalent local currency).
Based in Seattle, Washington, Qrayon is a pioneering developer of productivity and education Apps for the iPad and iPhone. Their Apps have been featured by Apple numerous times, and are currently being used in classrooms and offices all over the world. All Material and Software Copyright (C) 2017 Qrayon, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Peter Arnell has excepted to be a judge on Archisketch Drawing Contest - February 23, 2018
- FxFactory Releases Rips Plugins for Final Cut Pro X - February 23, 2018
- Prizmo Go 2.0 hits the App Store – Instant Text OCR for iPhone and iPad - February 22, 2018