Hanoi, Viet Nam – Active User Co., LTD today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Puggy 1.0, the company’s new Pug widget, calendar, weather and sticker app designed exclusively for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. Puggy allows users to interact with a cute Pug on their phone’s lock screen. Pug tells about the local weather forecast, becomes user’s calendar assistant, alerts when the user’s phone battery is low, and sometimes gives funny comments.
Apple’s iOS has a featured called Today extension (or widget), which allows users to quickly review some information like weather, calendar or battery information directly on their lock screen. Active User wants to make it more fun by building a game style widget, in which all necessary information above is presented by a little cute Pug dog. The Pug will tell exactly what the next calendar events, give 5 days weather forecast or set an alert when the battery is low. Especially, the Pug has emotion. He will react differently depending on device’s status. For example, Pug will get angry if his master forgot to charge the device. Puggy even includes a nice sticker pack that allows the user to send funny Pug animation in iMessage.
* Animated pug with actions: Playing, eating, sleeping
* Inform battery levels and phone’s status
* Directly connect to phone’s calendar – present next calendar events or appointments
* Weather forecast, including today’s weather: Rain, Snow, Hot, Highest/lowest temperature and Next 5 day forecast
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 8.1 or later
* 26.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Puggy 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category. Promo codes are available to members of the press. For more information, please contact Nguyen Tien Long.
Located in Hanoi, Viet Nam, Active User Co. LTD specializes in mobile app development, with a focus on service quality and customer satisfaction. All Material and Software Copyright (C) 2017 Active User Co. LTD. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Artstudio Pro 1.0 for iOS – New Painting App – Available Now At 40% Off - December 13, 2017
- CloudMounter v3.0 – Freemium Cloud Manager with Data Encryption - December 13, 2017
- Announcing Scriptogram – A New Cursive Writing App for iPad - December 13, 2017