Bristol, United Kingdom – Independent Developer, David Wolff is proud to announce the release of Garden Flowers 1.0, his new gallery app developed exclusively for the iPad. The iPad excels at the display of full screen, high resolution, beautiful images. Yet all too often, frustrations including dodgy internet connections, poor application performance, unwanted advertising and the variable quality of internet images get in the way of the experience. The relaxed, uncluttered enjoyment of the art of photography on iPad is hindered!
Enter Garden Flowers for iPad. This collection of over 500 images is downloaded on first running the app and typically consumes a modest 300MB of space. Thereafter, the images can be enjoyed with or without an internet connection. Images can be simply viewed or downloaded individually to the iPad Photo Library to be used in way desired, for example inclusion within a website or posting to social media.
In summary, Garden Flowers is:
* A collection of garden flowers images to be enjoyed at leisure
* A beautiful iPad viewing experience with no ads or distractions
* A useful resource of images for use in artistic or creative work
* A uncomplicated app that all flower lovers will appreciate
Flowers are named, grouped and searchable for quick identification and reference. The images are representative of flowers found amongst many gardens in the UK, with many recognisable and some more unusual. Hopefully all evoke the joy of nature and the wonderful variety of flower species to be found in even the most modest gardens around us.
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 8.0 or later
* 0.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Garden Flowers 1.0 is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category. For more information, please contact David Wolff.
Located in Bristol, United Kingdom, David Wolff is a freelance software developer working mainly in the mobile apps space. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 David Wolff. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- YouLudi 1.0.2 released for iOS – Cultural Event Sharing App - February 16, 2018
- Introducing Math Mathews Fractions for iOS – Innovative Adventure Game - February 16, 2018
- Default Folder X 5.2.2 improves speed, adds features and fixes bugs - February 16, 2018