Vancouver, Canada – Corduroy Code today is thrilled to announce the release of Videoloupe for Mac, a brand new video player and editor for macOS. Designed to bridge the gap between basic video players and professional editing suites, Videoloupe offers a unique mix of playback controls, editing tools and export options not found in other video applications.
Users can now adjust the color, tone and creative look of a video as easily as adjusting a photo. Professional features like track removal, lossless trimming and watermarking can be performed without the need of a complicated timeline editor or the hassle of dealing with projects.
The built-in media browser allows users to play multiple videos side-by-side. For more advanced video analysis, users can synchronize the playback of up to nine videos using a single controller. Videoloupe’s extensive exporting options include video resizing, retiming, format conversion and one of the fastest ways to extract video frames as images.
Videoloupe for Mac features:
* Advanced playback controls for slow-motion, track scrubbing and frame stepping
* Built-in media browser for viewing multiple videos at once
* Synchronized playback of up to nine videos at once
* Extensive controls for applying color, tone and creative adjustments
* Burn-in support for timing information and watermarks
* Timeline markers for navigation and range exporting
* Lossless trimming, video resizing and track removal
* Batch exporting of video frames to images
* Integrated iOS device browser for downloading videos
“Video applications have traditionally been divided between players and editors,” explained Kenny Carruthers, founder of Corduroy Code and developer of Videoloupe. “Thanks to Videoloupe’s unique set of features, content creators now have a single application that combines advanced playback controls with powerful editing and exporting tools. I feel confident that Videoloupe will supercharge any user’s workflow and I look forward to hearing feedback from the community.”
* Videoloupe is designed for macOS
* Requires macOS 10.12 or newer
Pricing and Availability:
Videoloupe 1.1.2 is now available worldwide for just $29.99 (USD) or equivalent local pricing. In celebration of the launch of Videoloupe for Mac, Corduroy Code is offering users 25% off the normal retail price of $29.99 USD. Users can enter the coupon code “VL25LAUNCH” at the time of purchase to receive the discount. This is a limited time offer and will expire on April 9, 2017. Promotional copies of Videoloupe are available to members of the media interested in doing a review or write-up. Journalists interested in receiving one should contact Kenny Carruthers.
Corduroy Code is a software company that was founded in 2014 by Kenny Carruthers. Guided by the principle that software should be fast, easy to use and affordable, Corduroy Code’s mission is to build applications for macOS that solve everyday problems for millions of Mac users. Fileloupe for Mac and Videoloupe for Mac are two of Corduroy Code’s applications that are currently available. Corduroy Code is privately held and based out of Vancouver, Canada. Kenny Carruthers has over 17 years of experience building and shipping consumer applications. He’s worked on such notable products as BeOS, OS X Finder and the T-Mobile Sidekick while working at Be Inc., Apple and Danger respectively. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2017 Corduroy Code. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Fandom Fare
Latest posts by FandomFare (see all)
- Leading App Marketing Company Officially Offers App Development - October 18, 2017
- AirBeamTV launches iPhone/iPad Screen Mirroring to LG TVs - October 18, 2017
- The #3 productivity app in the App Store: Super ToDo’s - October 18, 2017